1. dordairobert's rating of the film Law Abiding Citizen

2. Onbestendig's rating of the film Law Abiding Citizen

3. bartkl's rating of the film Law Abiding Citizen

A cliche Hollywood production, although one with a tolerable production formula. As far as entertainment is concerned, the first half of the film is pretty nice, and actually reminded me of that delicious satisfactory feeling of revenge in "Taken". However, about halfway through it spins out of control, losing all credibility and remnants of authenticity. Not worth your while.

4. Razinsky's rating of the film Law Abiding Citizen

5. Alessandra Grey Gargiulo's rating of the film Law Abiding Citizen

Oh Gerard, Gerard, why are you, Gerard?

6. taniaburrito's rating of the film Law Abiding Citizen

7. Hollywood Overdose's rating of the film Law Abiding Citizen

This movie tells the story about how the law sometimes can't fulfill a man's sense of justice and his left with nothing but to make what he thinks his right with his own hands. The major problem it's prisons, not the law. No matter the decision and the time, criminals that are in prison must reflect and rethink about themselves in moral and society standards but that's not what happen, they are just incarcerated.

8. jxn's rating of the film Law Abiding Citizen

i hate every person who recommended this to me in '09

9. unearthly_red's rating of the film Law Abiding Citizen

That was a fucking waste of time. Can you give a movie 0 stars?

10. msmichel's rating of the film Law Abiding Citizen

Not bad of its kind. Gerard Butler well cast here easily overcoming a weak showing by Jamie Foxx. Over the top and unbelievable at times but have to admit it was fun to watch. But does one ever really need another movie about a lawyer who experiences a change of heart?

11. golubka's rating of the film Law Abiding Citizen

12. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Law Abiding Citizen

13. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Law Abiding Citizen

what was the message? what a lame finale. wasted time.

14. yuriwalker's rating of the film Law Abiding Citizen

film keren paling taik yang pernah gue tonton......endingnya ngerusak,yang harusnya gw beri 4 stars ini film malah jadi 2 stars gara2 ending yang (%^(&%(&^(*%*%$$*&((**^%%%$#@#))&^

15. Owun Birkett's rating of the film Law Abiding Citizen

This movie tries to say something about vigilantism and justice system, when the movie itself is confused on who we're supposed to be rooting for. This could've been a lot more interesting if handled with thought and care into it. Director F. Gary Gray and screenwriter Kurt Wimmer are not the right people for this type of material. What we get something implausible and out-right stupid.

16. Ellis Potter's rating of the film Law Abiding Citizen

He killed him with a T-Bone steak bro!

17. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Law Abiding Citizen

If you looked up the word "implausible" you´d find this movie. Butler is however intense and watchable as always.

18. Xesus Duarte Patiño Rumbo's rating of the film Law Abiding Citizen

i liked the plot. But i have this thought Gerard Butler's "justice" is not good, but Jamie Fox's "justice" is ok? wtf!!

19. j.o.s.é's rating of the film Law Abiding Citizen

This movie was going so well until the last 20-30 minutes. The ending ruined it.

20. Katman_C's rating of the film Law Abiding Citizen

a good watch although a little unrealistic

21. Luka's rating of the film Law Abiding Citizen

I took it for what it was and nothing more - it was a thrill ride which took me by surprise at some points, and I looked passed the errors. Throughout the film I found myself rooting for Gerard Butler - he was a bad guy with a past which we live through from the beginning which I found pretty unique. However, they need to stop putting Foxx in every fucking film...

22. There Will Be Josh Schasny's rating of the film Law Abiding Citizen

Very good guilty pleasure. Only they gotta stop putting Jamie Foxx in movies like this. Good actor, but not right for over-the-top suspense films.

23. Marcus Killerby's rating of the film Law Abiding Citizen

Guilty pleasure. A lot of fun if you leave your brain at the door... And some movies just require that. It delivers some good surprises and isn't all that predictable. I say enjoy.

24. mjgildea's rating of the film Law Abiding Citizen

I can suspend a hell of a lot of disbelief when watching a brainless action juggernaut but the twist the filmmakers asked its audience to get down was a testament to either how stupid they were or how stupid they thought their audience was. There are some movies that are either made or taken down by their last 10-20 minutes. Law Abiding Citizen wasn't doing well, but those last minutes definitely didn't help.