1. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Lawless

2. Ann Burden's rating of the film Lawless

3. Joao Francisco Pinho's rating of the film Lawless

Apesar da época onde o filme se passa ser uma das mais interessantes do século XX nos Estados Unidos, o enredo anda simplesmente à volta de duas pessoas que se tentam vingar uma da outra, perdendo assim o seu interesse. 3.5.

4. corycorycorycory's rating of the film Lawless

What a banger. I had zero expectations for this, and it hit me straight on. Shia LaBeouf slays and I think Tom Hardy's gotta be one of my favorite actors. The dude just slipped into my consciousness out of nowhere. I have to give this a 3.5/5 from some of the slower scenes and the muddied time transition. They left a hole for me. But overall, wicked picture that's well acted, directed, and shot.

5. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Lawless

I refer to Netflix as my "Lawless Subscription Service."

6. James Mackin's rating of the film Lawless

Shia LaBeouf and Tom Hardy are by far the best things in this.

7. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film Lawless

Extra star for Jessica Chastain dancing in a bar to Mark Lanegan's version of "White Light, White Heat."

8. Arisa's rating of the film Lawless

9. Easton Dubois's rating of the film Lawless

False advertising...I didn't see Xena anywhere.

10. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Lawless

3,5 stars. I watched this after "The Proposition" and probably this is my problem. "Lawless" features a brother-trio, crime & violence within a prohibition gangster story. And, although all ingredients which make a movie a good movie are in place, "Lawless" is somehow lifeless. Great acting including supporting actors. Entertaining & fun to watch, but a bit disappointing too.

11. Shoham L's rating of the film Lawless

Not bad, but nothing special about it.

12. Shawnmubi's rating of the film Lawless

Not sure what it is but there was something missing in this movie. Acting was good and film was very entertaining but it felt like it could have been something more...

13. Ricardo Zambujo's rating of the film Lawless

Tom Hardy is brilliant in this movie, but there are a lot of mistakes like the shooting with Guy Pearce.

14. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Lawless

15. Victor Emiliano Martinez's rating of the film Lawless

Me gusto mucho la actuación en general, no me convencieron los actores principales en este papel, creo yo que este tipo de adaptación tenia una historia muy buena y escenas muy bien cuidadas, tiene tomas simples, los colores están a buena escala, me encantaron los efectos especiales de las peleas y balazos de la película.

16. IV NEVER BEEN TO A RODEO's rating of the film Lawless

I'm no film buff no. i let films come to me. i don't go looking to watch every film under the sun, i haven't got the strength for that. films that find me always are more personally meaning-full anyway... however with this film i came across it on tele.

17. taniaburrito's rating of the film Lawless

18. Chris's rating of the film Lawless

Shia Labeouf: naive kid trying to be more mature; Tom Hardy: *grunt* *mumble*; Jason Clarke: pretty face, not much more..... typecasting at its finest, but still a decent film

19. DMW's rating of the film Lawless

This laconic and occasionally brutal film is not for everyone, yet it's ability to remain engaging throughout was impressive. Nonetheless, at length it felt ossified, with Gary Oldman's and Jessica Chastain's roles being criminally overlooked.

20. Richard Punch's rating of the film Lawless

Lawless is like building a turbine powered jet-car for the purpose of driving two blocks to a convenience store for cigarettes. Well acted, well shot, but for what? More Listless.

21. otterhug's rating of the film Lawless

Screenplay by Nick Cave, good music, well acted, but missing something... Guy Pearce terrifies me in this movie

22. cacophagy's rating of the film Lawless

23. joeviperez@gmail.com's rating of the film Lawless

Classical Western dressed as a Mafia film....Good...Nice...Enjoyable...

24. Achim Grün's rating of the film Lawless

"Based on a true story"... I dont know, reality is usually more interesting than this.

← Previous 1 3 4 5