1. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Le coup du berger

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Le coup du berger

Une sympathique touche d'humour ! www.cinefiches.com

3. Ordet Ordet's rating of the film Le coup du berger

4. Corrado Agnello's rating of the film Le coup du berger

vero c'è tutta la nouvelle vague in questo corto!

5. João Portalegre's rating of the film Le coup du berger

I was going to rate it lower, but I've thought about it and the whole idea behind it is not bad. it plays out as if it's two films at the same time, except you only notice that after the first viewing. as soon as I'd finished it, I was left with a really bad aftertaste, as if I'd just wasted half an hour of my life, but it actually rewards you after having seen it. the experience of watching it, though, is okay.

6. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Le coup du berger

Prologue de la "Nouvelle Vague". Ma définition de celle-ci : une légèreté de vivre teintée d'humour. Ah ... le charme de Paris ... et de la Parisienne ... et des années 50. ---------Film complet :-----------------------https://vimeo.com/21534760

7. Jason's rating of the film Le coup du berger

The wildly bourgeois origins of the nouvelle vague. Only Truffaut would continue down this dubious road. Obviously Rohmer and Chabrol became filmmakers of the bourgeois, but they never would have subsequently indulged in this kind of empty joke. (I will say that I have to concede that Rohmer's hands seem like they are definitely in this screenplay, even if he doesn't have a writing credit.)

8. Jesse Furgurson's rating of the film Le coup du berger

9. Francisco R.'s rating of the film Le coup du berger

The most anonymous work in Rivette's oeuvre. Although it's worth noting that he employs the 'coup du berger' as a narrative device in several of his other films, like 'Up, Down, Fragile', 'Secret Defense' and 'Va Savoir'. So maybe it's not that anonymous after all.

10. Inês Teles Carvalhal's rating of the film Le coup du berger

11. RITA's rating of the film Le coup du berger

Can anyone please please tell me where can I find this? It seems to be impossible :(

12. T. J. Harman's rating of the film Le coup du berger

Very nice short. Though the plot feels more Chabrol than Rivette in theme (since he wrote it) but very well directed.

13. Anton Williams's rating of the film Le coup du berger

OMG! One of the greatest short that I've seen.

14. Manny Lage's rating of the film Le coup du berger

That still is not from this film...