1. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Le Havre

8.3/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-318

2. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Le Havre

France seen by the eyes of a director who knows France only through its movies. Recommended.

3. Nachtreich's rating of the film Le Havre

4. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Le Havre

5. Egoisms's rating of the film Le Havre

Gorgeous desaturated colour scheme lifted shamelessly and with much love from Tati's third and fourth films. Even the music is Tatiesque, whimsical, unassuming, simple, airy, light. The flat angular sets and the actors' muted reactions reminded me vividly of Roy Andersson's films and the adaptations of Beckett's plays. The last shot is pure Ozu. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.

6. Aukse's rating of the film Le Havre

3.5-4 Despite being a melancholic, Kaurismaki is such a believer that world can be and should be a better place. I like it. Although some things are forgotten (money spent for boy's trip) or some miracles happen (a sudden recover of Marcel's wife) but this I want to believe in his lies.

7. FISCHER's rating of the film Le Havre

De bienheureuses retrouvailles avec le plus hexagonal des cinéastes finlandais, accompagné de son inséparable cameraman Timo Salminen, au regard minimaliste et dépouillé, mettant en scène, en fugitive fixité et visuelle théâtralité, des acteurs en parfaite osmose dans leur rôle respectif, sans cesse investis d'un humour décalé, subtilement en porte-à-faux avec la dramatique réalité évoquée. www.cinefiches.com

8. Corriel's rating of the film Le Havre

9. choupinet's rating of the film Le Havre

I simply love Kaurismäki's color palette in this one.

10. Cemre Polat's rating of the film Le Havre

Yine Aki Kaurismaki insancıllığı, sadeliği, kara mizahı...

11. Stu Witmer's rating of the film Le Havre

Very fine little film about humanity.

12. Mauro Pagano's rating of the film Le Havre

13. joanra's rating of the film Le Havre

Magnífica fábula con un perro, un señor albino y un niño negro. La historia se sitúa en un futuro vintage en que a los habitantes de una ciudad portuaria son iluminados en la cara con una linterna. Destaco la lección de humanidad que dan los vecinos de Le Havre, en que el tendero del barrio y la dueña del bar se confabulan para expulsar al niño negro del país. Sublime la actuación de un simio o señor mayor cantando.

14. Pangaea's rating of the film Le Havre

Me encanto, buena trama, en el mudo aún existe más gente buena que mala. Recomendable

15. Dzernera's rating of the film Le Havre

+ for the minimalistic and straightforward dialogues, as well as odd environments. - for the plot which simply was very far from being original

16. poorlycurated's rating of the film Le Havre

beautiful colors, perfect lighting, and a heartwarming story

17. Anna's rating of the film Le Havre

Sometimes the heart needs this.

18. André Vieira's rating of the film Le Havre

3,5. Shows, perfectly, how we should interact with each other, specially when people need our help. Unfortunately, this attempt also show us that this characters are way too nice to be "real" and that leaves us wondering if this is tangible or a just a convenient fairy tale. Filled with a ton of movie references.

19. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Le Havre

A happy and warm hearted work. Its nice in an age dominated by cynical perspectives to have something of such decent humanity and compassion, without being overblown or sappy. There is some influence from 50s melodrama here, with noir lighting at times and possibly a touch of Tati. It tackles relevant societal issues with a poignant humanism that is both funny and touching.

20. angelicidea's rating of the film Le Havre

21. ikkini's rating of the film Le Havre

Direct dans le Top 10 des meilleurs contes de noël !

22. esen özen's rating of the film Le Havre

Ülkeye kaçak yollarla gelmiş Afrikalı göçmen bir çocuğun peşindeki vicdanlı dedektif, ölümcül hastalığını mucizevi bir şekilde yenen eş, göçmen bir çocuğa sahip çıkan mahalleli... Kaurismaki'nin dünyası ne güzel bir dünya. Gerçekleşmesi mümkün ama bir türlü gerçekleşmeyen bir düş gibi.

23. DarthVader's rating of the film Le Havre

Fransızlar göçmenlere yalnız filmlerde böyle davranır... Oyuncu ve görüntü yöntetimine hiç girmiyorum zaten.

24. Esra Yılmaz's rating of the film Le Havre

worth to watch also I loved the soundtrack