1. Auranee's rating of the film Leap Year

This is awful and I've rewatched it twice. No idea what to say for myself. The leads have no chemistry at all but they've charmed me anyway.

2. Teresa Silva's rating of the film Leap Year

3. Franco Rhyme Wiseman's rating of the film Leap Year

4. vordven's rating of the film Leap Year

5. Matt Kovar's rating of the film Leap Year

Is this film a retelling of I Know Where I'm Going!?

6. C's rating of the film Leap Year

Underrated and unfairly maligned!

7. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Leap Year

It'd really be amazing if Irish men were actually that graceful, and Ireland wasn't the fairytale film set where every single female character seems to be one-dimensional.

8. spiderliliez's rating of the film Leap Year

It's a rather ridiculous plot, but why do I love it so much? Yes, because I honestly ended up falling in love with Matthew Goode's pairing with Amy Adams. Come on, they were too cute together!

9. robin's rating of the film Leap Year

Funnier than you'd expect. Also, Ireland is beautiful.

10. Elayla's rating of the film Leap Year

Well... I liked Matthew Goode and the sights, at least I can give it that much credit.

11. VIOLHAINE LARSEN's rating of the film Leap Year

I do like Amy Adams and Matthew Goode. But they deserve better than this. The movie is full of clich├ęs, without surprise at all and its humour, well... The locations are great though. But of course, it's Ireland!

12. Bastian Faldano's rating of the film Leap Year

I Love Amy Adams. the way she act is so natural and simple. that's make next sweetheart....

13. S's rating of the film Leap Year

I gave this one star because it wouldn't let me give it none. I hate it and I hate myself for having watched it.

14. agostinellips's rating of the film Leap Year

Feminists please don't see this. It may have the most idiotic female character in movie history.

15. BUSHRA's rating of the film Leap Year

i will never understand the appeal of amy adams. bland bland bland. but matthew goode is a talent. i would have stopped watching this movie if it wasn't for him.