1. Trunfos's rating of the film Leaves of Grass

2. msmichel's rating of the film Leaves of Grass

Awful, contrived, silly, overbaked, shrill and in the end pointless. Colossal waste of talent from actors who are capable of so much more. Norton plays two characters here neither believable. Nelson, Sarandon, Lynsky and Russell wander through the picture looking like they have no idea what they're doing in the picture or while we're bothering to watch it.

3. ricovskij's rating of the film Leaves of Grass

Edward Norton is the ONLY good thing in this movie. Two stars just for his presence.

4. Giuseppe Sorrentino's rating of the film Leaves of Grass

There's Steve Earle in it! That was a surprise...

5. lady_lazarus's rating of the film Leaves of Grass

6. Christopher Scott Zeidel's rating of the film Leaves of Grass

Edward Norton is fascinating in this film, not because he is playing duel roles, but because his characters are interesting as well as his acting.

7. giu17raffa's rating of the film Leaves of Grass

An old school classical black comedy. Wanderful cast. Norton one of my fav actors.

8. aperian's rating of the film Leaves of Grass

walt whitman, academia, cross-bows.

9. Gordon Buno-Basire's rating of the film Leaves of Grass

What's interesting about American reactions (professional and amateur) to Norton's recent projects (this and Stone also) are claims that their plots didn't "make sense". (A similar opinion was expressed in a Times article for Stone). Those estimations miss the point. These two films are character studies, charged with philosophical content--low, I concede, but seemingly still too much for the average US viewer.

10. ryan scott's rating of the film Leaves of Grass

a weird little piece of countercultre. fun to see the inner workings of Tim Blake Nelson's mind on display.

11. Casey York's rating of the film Leaves of Grass

i never thought i'd say this, but what a pretty weed farm.

12. Christopher Bentley Owen's rating of the film Leaves of Grass

An interesting movie, but all the ideas seem half-developed. I do commend the soundtrack, though, which features Steve Earle (who has a small role), John Prine, and Townes Van Zandt.

13. MR. Universe's rating of the film Leaves of Grass

Shockingly violent in parts considering how light hearted the film is supposed to be. makes me realize how much imiss edward norton in films he should work more. Usually even if i don't like the film i still enjoy him in it

14. FailedImitator's rating of the film Leaves of Grass

I like Ed Norton. I like this film. If I didn't like Ed Norton, I probably wouldn't like this film.

15. vnayak v's rating of the film Leaves of Grass

Except for Ed Norton there is nothing else in this film which wants to be something but has no clue about what it is.

16. Bruno Francia's rating of the film Leaves of Grass

17. Péricles Nunes's rating of the film Leaves of Grass

I like Edward Norton so much that i'm suspect to talk about this film.. Very Good

18. President of What!!'s rating of the film Leaves of Grass

Good! Like it, Great Plot and Direction, Ed Norton showed it again!

19. Dan.'s rating of the film Leaves of Grass

check out some of walt whitman before seeing this movie, especiallly pioneer! O pioneer! may make u appreciate the movie even more, definitely a very subtle character study

20. pivic's rating of the film Leaves of Grass

My entire review is found here: http://niklasblog.com/?p=5004 -- I liked this film about two twin brothers, played by Edward Norton. They're very different: one grows pot in his Oklahoma home and the other wants to attain more and more academic prowess. The first concocts hare-brained get rich schemes while the other drinks tea with scholars and speaks - when he has to - about his "eccentric" family.