1. Olivier Séguin-Dang's rating of the film Left Behind

2. McOpinionated's rating of the film Left Behind

Can't we give zero? I admit I did not see all of this, and had never heard of it before. So, I saw it from near the end, when it was the worst aeroplane-in-peril film ever. I could work out something else was going on, but not what. Survivors of a plague? Anyway, I started to search to find out what was so confusing about this awful film: it's stupid and nasty, in a way that few exploitation slasher films can manage.

3. st aga's rating of the film Left Behind

It is so cheesy and unsubtle with the ideology it's so seriously trying to peddle with the moralistic set pieces hammered into the first ten minutes before it all goes to shit for Receeding Nick. Truly, a great cringe-laugh tacky car crash. Eagerly anticipating more to get a glimpse of what awaits me while all the Evangelicals rejoice in their salvation (I'll get punished for this intellectual smugness, just wait!!)

4. DSPRKY's rating of the film Left Behind

It's hard to decide on the worst part of this film: the music? the editing? the pacing? the acting? the writing? the story?

5. C'est Bastien's rating of the film Left Behind

If God exists, why did he let that film happen?

6. Umberto L.'s rating of the film Left Behind

A strong candidate for the worst film of the 21st century.

7. Rafael Paz's rating of the film Left Behind

8. Star Lord's rating of the film Left Behind

9. N!nA's rating of the film Left Behind

It was trying to humiliate Christianity?

10. Zach Closs's rating of the film Left Behind

Just horrendous. No unintentional humor even, a-la "Wicker Man." Just... abysmal.

11. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Left Behind

To quote the late Roger Ebert: "I hated this movie. Hated hated hated hated hated this movie!" A mishmash of foreshadowing, exposition, unrealistic convos, & a dash of airplane thriller, this poor attempt at fear-conversion is a failure at all levels. It slightly improves on the original, but at least that was about the Antichrist & the UN. This is The Leftovers On A Plane!

12. The Macho King's rating of the film Left Behind

Really…..really…..really bad.Why can't somebody save Nic Cage (from himself?),he deserves better then being associated with so many awful/bad/crap movies…..QT should do him a favor,and do for him what he did for Travolta.

13. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Left Behind

Oh this was bad, makes the Kirk Cameron look slightly better, which is saying a lot.

14. Howard Orr's rating of the film Left Behind

Nic Cage in a remake of "Left Behind"? What, that "Left Behind"? Is this some mistake? Alas, no. What's more, this isn't any markedly better than the previous versions. It's hard to see in c.2014 Cage any glimmer of the brilliance of his performance in "Leaving Las Vegas". When faced with this script, Ben Sanderson would surely knock another one back in a mixture of disgust, despair and amusement.