1. Adriana's rating of the film Legally Blonde

how to get over any asshole by elle woods

2. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film Legally Blonde

Storiella imbarazzante che vorrebbe dimostrare che una bella ragazza, frivola può anche essere intelligente. Frizzantezza quasi assente, battaglia dei sessi di bassa lega, poche gag ben riuscite. Meglio un buon libro

3. Criteriamor's rating of the film Legally Blonde

Gave us the bend-and-snap!

4. carlajrzg's rating of the film Legally Blonde

"you got into Harvard Law?" "what, like it's hard?"

5. squid's rating of the film Legally Blonde

Adorable feelgood movie.

6. jewelsofglory's rating of the film Legally Blonde

7. Shoham L's rating of the film Legally Blonde

Deconstructing the dumb blonde trope is my fave.

8. Sarah J.B.'s rating of the film Legally Blonde

9. chazell's rating of the film Legally Blonde

10. oxtrogen's rating of the film Legally Blonde

Feminist enough for 2001.

11. Ethan's rating of the film Legally Blonde

This is actually a pretty good movie. As much as I detest Reese Witherspoon she is very likable in this film.

12. Pablo Ramos's rating of the film Legally Blonde

A gleaming, beautifully polished pink diamond.

13. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Legally Blonde

Hollywood did one of the most feminists movies ever trying to make fun of feminism. Go Elle Woods!

14. Joseph Garside's rating of the film Legally Blonde

15. Linda's rating of the film Legally Blonde

what is up with people? this is a truly awesome feminist movie

16. Lino Monteiro's rating of the film Legally Blonde

Much like its lead character, the movie is simple-minded, unsophisticated and lacking in depth and sharp wit - in short, an average chick flick. However, it makes up for that in charm. I was surprisingly invested in the protagonist who turned out not to be as annoying as I thought she'd be. Sure, she's a bit of a dolt, but she's captivating. While nothing to write home about, it's a funny and even heartwarming film.

17. smeef's rating of the film Legally Blonde

not objective i got a chihuahua bc of this movie when i was 6

18. nyyssonen's rating of the film Legally Blonde

Legally Blonde is a movie about how American culture systematically marginalizes feminine women, dismissing their interests, their intelligence, and their agency. This leads to generally misogynist comments and behaviors, unfair hiring and application practices, not to mention outright sexual harassment and assault. Legally Blonde is also really fucking funny and Reese Witherspoon is a goddamn national treasure.

19. gabyg's rating of the film Legally Blonde

it's ridiculous of course, but it carries an important message to the audience it's targeted for - young girls, who will hopefully watch this and realize that some guys (Warner, the sleazy professor, Paulettes ex-husband) just ain't shit.

20. Xiu's rating of the film Legally Blonde

I can't get enough of this film

21. Tony Miguel's rating of the film Legally Blonde

22. Polyglot's rating of the film Legally Blonde

There's an athletic lesbian club at Harvard?

23. Rita Alexandra's rating of the film Legally Blonde

24. Jools Kay's rating of the film Legally Blonde

A movie that really helps you feel empowered as a woman. And we really need that