1. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Legend

A good gangster movie combined with a sad love story. Tom HARDY does his best but he's not totally credible as a mad psychopath. Emily BROWNING ravishing as a fragile gangster bride. === Bon film de gangsters et une triste histoire d'amour. Tom HARDY fait de son mieux, mais il n'est pas vraiment crédible en voyou psychopathe. Emily BROWNING ravissante en jeune femme amoureuse d'un gangster.

2. Malt Frisky's rating of the film Legend

It's fine for entertainment but there should be a more deeper story involved here analysing one of the most notorious gangsters in London in sixties. It's a mess and that's a shame because Hardy's performance depicting both Kray twins is well done, the casting feels right and the setting captures the era but there's so many shortcuts involved in the writing I'm genuinely wondering if there's a 3 hour directors cut?

3. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Legend

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2016/01/12/legend-brian-helgeland/

4. bonucci's rating of the film Legend

5. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Legend

6. andxro's rating of the film Legend

It didn't make me laugh, it didn't make me sad, it didn't get me excited in any way..

7. Luca Taurini's rating of the film Legend

8. jaelaah's rating of the film Legend

9. evanfrq's rating of the film Legend

10. Partner in der Kriminalität's rating of the film Legend

11. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film Legend

2 Stars for the production and movie overall, but Hardy's double performance makes the effort somewhat entertaining to watch. Still my favourite actor right now.

12. Thomas's rating of the film Legend

Mediocre slow moving drama, rescued by [in two performances?!] Tom Hardy. I was disappointed the film itself did not match up to his character(s') consistency and understated humour.

13. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Legend

Excellent. Just excellent. All cast doing superior performances. Love story, brotherhood twist, crime, thriller, violence, gangster mob, blood, brutality, soundtrack... you name it. What else do you want? Masterpiece.

14. James Mackin's rating of the film Legend

Tom Hardy was too good for this weak imitation of Goodfellas.

15. Julia Miville's rating of the film Legend

Even with two Tom Hardy's, there was no reason for this film to be over two hours.

16. Mariana Basílio's rating of the film Legend

17. Andrew Sax's rating of the film Legend

18. Diderot's rating of the film Legend

It's really unfortunate that such a beautiful double performance was wasted in such a bad movie. Taron Egerton is also underused here in what might have otherwise been a very interesting character (he and the other sadistic-but-silent boy-toy). And I absolutely love the scene when Ronnie says goodbye to Frances.

19. Razinsky's rating of the film Legend

20. DarthVader's rating of the film Legend

Tom Hardy ikizinden iyi oynamış :) Ama film fazlaca sarkıyor, bir türlü filme dahil olamıyoruz.

21. Nathan Grey Hollis's rating of the film Legend

Hardy acted like Hardy...and it went on for way to long...

22. runfromfire's rating of the film Legend

A little slow at times but it was pretty great overall and Tom Hardy can do no wrong in my book. Plus, David Thewlis & Paul Bettany in another 60s gangster flick! That just makes me happy dammit.

23. galuh indri's rating of the film Legend