1. Star Lord's rating of the film Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole

Il regni incantato di Ga'Hole. 2,5.

2. Sif's rating of the film Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole

Je ne lui met pas cette note pour le scénario mais pour le côté artistique, ce film est absolument sublime pour les yeux.

3. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole

4. auloel's rating of the film Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole

As you know... Zack Snyder...

5. Àlex Frias Haro's rating of the film Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole

Relato fantástico protagonizado por búhos, que te deja boquiabierto por su hiperrealismo visual, y que si bien tiene momentos impresionantes, su historia y personajes luchan -como en todo filme de Zack Snyder- por encontrar corazón, alma y memorabilidad.

6. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole

7. rado's rating of the film Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole

Owl-some animated action-adventure

8. acidcow's rating of the film Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole

Star Wars... With owls. Love it.

9. TROLLJEGERLEND's rating of the film Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole

Visually top notch and probably my best 3D experience ever. Zack made owl's cool. So many amazing sequences.

10. Cbarky99's rating of the film Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole

The phrase 'Visually Stunning' gets tossed around a lot, but it applies here. As for the story, it kind of feels like Snyder reacting to criticisms of 300's politics, but through the medium of anti-fascist cartoon owls. (Which is....a good thing, I think?) Solid fantasy adventure, although I can see younger children being traumatized by parts of this.

11. deftworker's rating of the film Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole

Looks incredible on a 3d tv, Snyder still needs to work on getting us emotionally involved with characters,he eschews genuine warmth and humour and relys on peril and danger instead. However, he certainly creates some awe inspiring and at times breathtaking, beautiful sequences.

12. Daniela Kalk's rating of the film Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole

Wow the visuals!! Awesome! I watched it only on DVD and not even Blue Ray and it was epic!

13. Lars Ole Kristiansen's rating of the film Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole

Weak script and a predictable storyline, but the visuals... Unbelievable. I have never seen computer animation as beautiful as this, and the action sequences are stunning in a wonderful znyderesque way. The kids must love this film. B

14. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole

Visually stunning but a so-so story from Snyder.

15. Alice Tynan's rating of the film Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole

These stunning visual effects deserved a much, MUCH better script.

16. Jardun's rating of the film Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole

Script: 1 star, Visuals: 5 FUCKING STARS. I think that says it all, easily some of the most well done animation and effects I have ever seen.

17. D♯'s rating of the film Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole

That's a good still choice: the one visually interesting moment in what is otherwise an uninspired mess.