1. Psycoteraphy's rating of the film Lemmy

2. Malt Frisky's rating of the film Lemmy

It's enjoyable for the first half with a day in the life of Lemmy and his backstory from entering the music scene to becoming the almighty Motorhead. However, the rest of the film is made up of a few live music performances and from what I can guess stock footage from touring. There's better documentaries on Motorhead like 'Guts and the Glory' with full interviews album to album and stories from previous members.

3. wiwitaek's rating of the film Lemmy

All about Lemmy, checked. In a movie, crossed. But by this movie, I think I'll give Hawkwind a chance.

4. Ashley Spendlove's rating of the film Lemmy

Seeing this just a few weeks after Lemmy's death, the eulogistic aspect naturally comes to the fore. In this respect, it works very well as a tribute to the man as seen through the experiences of others. What's missing is any real insight into Lemmy's deeper psychology - though to the film's credit occasional glimpses do come through. Overall, a warm profile of a private and uncompromising individual.

5. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Lemmy

49% Motherfucker, 51% Son of a Bitch, Lemmy Kilmister ist der menschlichen Spezies weit überlegen. mehr auf cinegeek.de

6. Thomas's rating of the film Lemmy

Watching this (the whole way through) as a non Motörhead fan, it goes to show how charismatic an individual Lemmy is. Worth a watch.

7. Jean-Go's rating of the film Lemmy

Fermez là et regardez !

8. Anna K's rating of the film Lemmy

9. Lord_Beria's rating of the film Lemmy

10. msmichel's rating of the film Lemmy

Pretty good documentary following Lemmy Kilmister that never really gets under his skin. Scores of fellow musicians and celebs doing their early eulogies never get in the way of the man being eulogized. Motorhead have some how transcended fads and movements and still rock hard today with Lemmy the only consistent factor. As a film needs a little more depth. Good concert as bonus on DVD. Killed by death indeed.

11. Dominic Athanasiou's rating of the film Lemmy

I can't wait to watch this one! "We're Motorhead and we play rock'n'roll!!"

12. souljacker's rating of the film Lemmy

This doc stands solely on Lemmy's charisma. As a movie, it fails to do anything other than filming the guy around and interviewing people. I've found it to be boring and lacking. And I'm a Motörhead fan. That says it all

13. Celso Miguel Araújo's rating of the film Lemmy

14. Erika Morais's rating of the film Lemmy

15. pivic's rating of the film Lemmy

Remarkable documentary, both by not falling into the stereotypical rock 'n' roll trap of trying to show everything as hardcore, and also by showing Lemmy from several different angles, actually portraying him as more than a regular human being: multi-faceted, stupid, intelligent, very funny and a gentleman.

16. Steve's rating of the film Lemmy

I've never been a huge Motorhead fan but I really admire Lemmy as a person and I don't remember Grohl saying a single word about Zeppelin "Tyler" and I just watched the film 20min ago.

17. Willow Catelyn's rating of the film Lemmy

18. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film Lemmy

Goddammit, Grohl is a douchbag. He rips on Led Zeppelin and the like for 10 minutes when a member of Led Zep is in his frikkin' band!

19. Vucka's rating of the film Lemmy