1. Nachtreich's rating of the film Lemonade

I primi 5 minuti, le sue mozzarellone, e immagini sparse, però, sono bell*.

2. DSPRKY's rating of the film Lemonade

The whole "visual album" thing has really gotten out of hand; Beyonce is hardly a musician and now she wants to be a filmmaker too?

3. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Lemonade

3 - Watched on a dare. It's a modern Malick short scored by Beyoncé; if you like either of those things, and don't mind shitty poetic interludes and a truckload of self-aggrandizing in the guise of racial empathy, you'll love it.

4. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Lemonade

"Lemonade" no sorprende por su creatividad visual, labor que, por ejemplo, a la línea de las producciones de videoclips actuales, un cantante como Kanye West logra una estética creativa mayor. Lo mejor más bien es su propuesta que se va esclareciendo más allá de la mitad (después de pasar por la canciones de letras baladís y rítmicas simplistas). Es el ejercicio testimonial sobre la herencia familiar, íntima, racial.

5. MarcusArcus's rating of the film Lemonade

6. Ryan Swen's rating of the film Lemonade

7. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Lemonade

8. Kamran's rating of the film Lemonade

I don't care for Beyonce's music, but I cannot deny the conceptual gravitas and thus success of her malick-filtered pop culture opus. 75/100 - Very Good. (3.5)

9. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Lemonade

6 Inch + Daddy Lessons + Love Drought + Freedom + All Night: chills. So much love for you, B. ♥

10. bogdann's rating of the film Lemonade

11. Karen Callora's rating of the film Lemonade

12. boughtabride's rating of the film Lemonade

there aren't enough characters for how i feel about this film/visual album but it's an incredible embodiment about her take and expression of black womanhood and how so many of us relate to it. most notably, to me, the sound and editing along with the directing and poetry knocked it out of the park.

13. James Mackin's rating of the film Lemonade

It was more good than I enjoyed it. I've just never been a big Beyonce fan.

14. crnstsc's rating of the film Lemonade

'Lemonade is based on every woman’s journey of self-knowledge and healing' fuck you

15. João Abreu's rating of the film Lemonade

16. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Lemonade

NO, I'm not a Beyonce's fan BUT the cinematography is surprisingly good

17. sax_and_violins's rating of the film Lemonade

kind of overrated *runs away*

18. alcools's rating of the film Lemonade

Hold up, they don't love you like I love you.

19. felisaf's rating of the film Lemonade

20. greers's rating of the film Lemonade

beyoncé is the most powerful artist alive right now and if you don't at least appreciate her impact and what she's done for women and poc i'm just gonna assume ur an ugly racist

21. Kristina Tamelytė's rating of the film Lemonade

cinematography is insane, music as well, but could have been done without narration, the whole piece is understandable without the words and they do not add anything particularly important

22. Patrick John's rating of the film Lemonade

23. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Lemonade

Refreshing and bittersweet, Lemonade is quite a compelling group of music videos with an amazing cinematography worth of five stars. Then I realized this is all marketing and I took some stars to the left, to the left.

24. fonzie's rating of the film Lemonade

'ashes to ashes, dust to side chicks' lemonade is doubly fascinating when comparing it to her self-titled released in 2013, which was about the totality of love/lust whereas lemonade takes aim at a shattered relationship that must be overcome and trust that must be resurrected.