1. spasmolytic's rating of the film Lemora: A Child’s Tale of the Supernatural

Didn't finish it, but I'm pretty sure the people who made this were literal Satanists.

2. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Lemora: A Child’s Tale of the Supernatural

Like Valerie and Her Week of Wonders, Lemora doesn't quite overcome its naive silliness (mainly due to its awkward direction as opposed to Valerie's plain silliness in conceit.) However, its story is penetrable and more coherent, and thus, more engaging, if still not emotionally stirring. It's also atmospheric and beautiful, even if, like Valerie, it doesn't find its pulse in anything aside from its style.

3. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Lemora: A Child’s Tale of the Supernatural

Más momentos de comedia que de terror. Por un lado es el cuento macabro que combina zombies, vampiros y pervertidos, y en donde la heroína va caminando cual "princesa Disney" muy cándida hacia esas bestias quienes aguardan a que su madurez llegue deprisa y así hacerse con su sexualidad. Desde ese sentido, suena a fábula de terror, una Alicia que nunca escapa del mundo de las maravillas.

4. Mariana E.'s rating of the film Lemora: A Child’s Tale of the Supernatural

5. The Cinema Doll's rating of the film Lemora: A Child’s Tale of the Supernatural

Although not as polished as her surrealist sister Valerie, Lemora: A Child's Tale of the Supernatural is an atmospheric fever dream. Boasting some memorable imagery and a believable performance by Cheryl Smith as the angel faced Lila Lee, Lemora is worth a watch and a fun addition to supernatural coming of age films.

6. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film Lemora: A Child’s Tale of the Supernatural

pretty nice atmosphere, between hebephilia and vampiric horror, without too much kitsch

7. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film Lemora: A Child’s Tale of the Supernatural

Maybe I should hate myself for enjoying such trite nonsense or just embrace this crazy horror flick that makes the fantastical a strange thing within the realms of coming of age! Full of goof and atmosphere, this hits my vintage horror g-spot just right! ;-)

8. Partner in der Kriminalität's rating of the film Lemora: A Child’s Tale of the Supernatural

A super fun campy B movie horror film with the most absurd plot I've ever heard of....and I loved it.

9. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Lemora: A Child’s Tale of the Supernatural

The clearly miniscule budget makes for some lackluster production values and murky cinematography, but the strength of the story shines through to make it a top-notch gothic chiller. A strong eerie, dream-like atmosphere and genuine performances, this one should be seen as an accomplished work, despite it's B-movie limitations.