1. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Leningrad Cowboys Go America

Not funny. Also i'm sick of seeing same stupid guy in these movies.

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Leningrad Cowboys Go America

Malgré la légèreté d'un scénario des plus tenus et un humour pas toujours puissamment bienvenu, le film se regarde tout de même, avec le sourire, sans aucun déplaisir. www.cinefiches.com

3. Cemre Polat's rating of the film Leningrad Cowboys Go America

4. HSBilly's rating of the film Leningrad Cowboys Go America

5. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Leningrad Cowboys Go America

hahahah The Authentic Shit!!!

6. Bernardo Anderson's rating of the film Leningrad Cowboys Go America

A very fun and silly movie that is entertaining throughout. "Can you play an instrument?" "No", "Can you drive a car?" "No", "Ok, you be lead singer"

7. Anita G's rating of the film Leningrad Cowboys Go America

Just the thought of this film still makes me laugh .. I first saw it about 20 years ago.

8. Andrea Evangelista's rating of the film Leningrad Cowboys Go America

9. c5000's rating of the film Leningrad Cowboys Go America

This is the first Kaurismäki's movie in which i'm positive that a joke is actually a joke and not just something horrible that's happening to someone.

10. Pedro's rating of the film Leningrad Cowboys Go America

11. © <',))( Astro-Tofupraxographer's rating of the film Leningrad Cowboys Go America

12. Jesse Furgurson's rating of the film Leningrad Cowboys Go America

A good joke, but most of the best variations on it are in the first half.

13. lazycalm's rating of the film Leningrad Cowboys Go America

Only Aki can make me laugh like this =)) =)) =))

14. Zachary George Najarian-Najafi's rating of the film Leningrad Cowboys Go America

"But seriously/Shit Happens" Leningrad Cowboys Go America is a strange and fun little movie. I just love how everyone related to the cowboys has a pompadour, even the dog, Abe Lincoln's photo, and the village idiot Igor's mini pompadour. And the coffin full of beer! And Jim Jarmusch as the car salesman! This is so much fun. I need to see more Aki Kaurismaku.

15. Landen Celano's rating of the film Leningrad Cowboys Go America

Kaurismäki's banal tone and dry wit isn't for everyone, but it really tickles my funny bone.

16. D/R/W's rating of the film Leningrad Cowboys Go America

That poor, poor bass player....

17. Jordan Ghetler's rating of the film Leningrad Cowboys Go America

wasn't feeling this one as much as the other films of his i've seen thus far, but it was still very funny. in terms of comedy, still one of my favorite directors.

18. Nayo Aragón's rating of the film Leningrad Cowboys Go America

best haircuts in the history of humanity

19. Kaushik's rating of the film Leningrad Cowboys Go America

Rock and Roll is Dead. It died 1989, I think it was in Leningrad. It was born again 1994 (in the spirit of the Frozen Bass Player) , when Rock and Roll met Moses in Mexico. It finally met its end in 1998 when it ventured into L.A. Without a Map. Rock and Roll is rumored too have originated in Finland with 11 Cowboys and two Leningrad Ladies.