1. sofiazelaya's rating of the film Léon: The Professional

es buena a pesar de los indicios de pedofilia que me incomodaron caleta

2. lauraalpinto's rating of the film Léon: The Professional

3. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Léon: The Professional

4. Feellikeanumber's rating of the film Léon: The Professional

5. Mashi95's rating of the film Léon: The Professional

4.5 They're all weird, all lovely

6. sabrina's rating of the film Léon: The Professional

Acting was great, obvi Portman was precocious genius for her age (and her oufits r 10/10), but the tension between Mathilda and Oldman was so super awkward to watch as the film spent a lot of time fetishizing a pre-pubescent child..... going over other reviews I'm surprised nobody mentions this.

7. (efe) ni's rating of the film Léon: The Professional

8. Anna Brown's rating of the film Léon: The Professional

This film was so good I started feeling guilty I was watching one of Kennedy's top 25 films without him; but, then again he was busy watching Infinity War without me, so all is fair :) Ending of this film is beautiful, in the most bittersweet way.

9. Malt Frisky's rating of the film Léon: The Professional

Give the Director's Cut a skip with this one. Keeping it ambiguous with the relationship side of things made the dialogue really awkward. That aside this is one of my favorite childhood action films but while Oldman's plays one of the most memorable on screen villains, I came to realize how good Portman's on screen debut was. Her emotions during the family massacre scene was nail biting and heartbreaking stuff.

10. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film Léon: The Professional

A cute (sometimes even cartoon-y) story wrapped in a gritty gangster setting, showcasing some interesting chemistry between Portman and Reno. Oldman also doesn't fall behind and gives a performance for the ages.

11. msmichel's rating of the film Léon: The Professional

While not quite up to the standard Besson created with 'La Femme Nikita' this film thanks to some stellar performances is also an action classic. Natalie Portman, in her screen debut, is electric as young Matilda while Jean Reno gives his most iconic turn here. Best in show however is Gary Oldman with a vicious turn as an idiosyncratic corrupt D.E.A. agent. The action scenes are magnificent.

12. Kornovska's rating of the film Léon: The Professional

Certainement un des meilleurs films policiers à avoir été fait. Wow! C'est aussi un des meilleurs rôles de Jean Reno, puis le rôle qui a fait connaître Nathalie Portman : les deux y sont excellents. Ce film est drôle, triste, émouvant, nous tient en haleine par moments, etc. L'histoire est prenante, la musique est magnifique, puis c'est très bien filmé. Bref, ce film a très peu de défaut. Impressionnant.

13. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Léon: The Professional

An action movie that don't forget to have a warm fuzzy heart at it's center and actually make you care about a cold-hearted killer who's main point in life is wasting lives. Natalie Portman show an acting range in her debut that she has had to strive for in her entire adult year too. A film that dare to take time to tell the story. Just be certain to see the European cut.

14. João R.'s rating of the film Léon: The Professional

There's something really distinctive in this story. It also has something for every genre enthusiast. Both leading actors were powerful and deserve the praise. Even though it obviously is sexualizing a child, something that I found essential was that it made clear right away that this relationship was not driven by a predatory force, but rather by an almost guiding nature.

15. Axel's rating of the film Léon: The Professional

Gary Oldman. Need I say more?

16. blkrchs's rating of the film Léon: The Professional

17. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film Léon: The Professional

18. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film Léon: The Professional

19. delusionalmonkey's rating of the film Léon: The Professional

20. bouvardila's rating of the film Léon: The Professional

Leon, I think i'm kinda falling in love with you...

21. nadnab's rating of the film Léon: The Professional

22. amoradov's rating of the film Léon: The Professional

23. João Rocha's rating of the film Léon: The Professional

24. Polish Slug's rating of the film Léon: The Professional

I don't get the hype with this movie.