1. Raffa's rating of the film Leonard Cohen: I'm Your Man

The tribute band is no good!

2. Nadia Marolda's rating of the film Leonard Cohen: I'm Your Man

disappointing, not so much informations about Cohen, bad images

3. Hanna Engelmeier's rating of the film Leonard Cohen: I'm Your Man

This documentary seems to carry its own satire within. Most of the performances of Cohen's songs by other artists are incredibly awkward, I turned it off after 20 minutes or so. 20 minutes of my life that I won't get back, glad I did at least the dishes while watching. BEWARE.

4. Melanie Goetz's rating of the film Leonard Cohen: I'm Your Man

Introduced me to Leonard Cohen and made me immediately check out his great music. So, the tribute and the interviews managed to make me curious, three stars for that. Worthwhile also if one likes the performers who interpret his songs. Other than that, not much of a documentary, will looks elsewhere to get a better sense of his life and the cultural context in which he was writing his songs and poems.

5. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Leonard Cohen: I'm Your Man

A montage of documentary fragments, interview statements and word droppings and excerpts from the Sidney tribute show doesn't make a sensible and good movie. I also can't share the positive remarks about the concert: Most arrangements are boring, the background singers are sometimes unbearable, and the performances of artists like Beth Orton are sometimes awfully overblown - like if they perform a religious ritual.

6. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film Leonard Cohen: I'm Your Man

Change this picture you lazy bum.

7. msmichel's rating of the film Leonard Cohen: I'm Your Man

A fairly good performance film of a tribute concert to Leonard Cohen shot in Sydney in 2005 made more interesting by commentary and clips by/of Mr. Cohen himself. Good mix of performers with Antony, Martha Wainwright and Julie Christensen coming off best. Interesting comment by Cohen musing about touring again some years before the amazing tour that followed that put every performance in this film to shame.

8. NoOneJones's rating of the film Leonard Cohen: I'm Your Man

If Mel Gibson is such an anti-semite, why did he produce this?

9. Coughcap's rating of the film Leonard Cohen: I'm Your Man

why Bono! Did you really have to blemish the name of Cohen?

10. RugoMezz's rating of the film Leonard Cohen: I'm Your Man

... awesome ... Cohen´s music is the best ...

11. Fred Savard's rating of the film Leonard Cohen: I'm Your Man

this film is much more insightful and interesting...: http://www.nfb.ca/film/ladies_and_gentlemen_mr_leonard_cohen/

12. UnbrandedFilms's rating of the film Leonard Cohen: I'm Your Man

A lost opportunity to make an amazing film on one of greatest artists of our times.

13. Jaspar Lamar Crabb's rating of the film Leonard Cohen: I'm Your Man

If Antony singing IF IT BE YOUR WILL doesn't move you, check your pulse

14. Milenko O'kuka's rating of the film Leonard Cohen: I'm Your Man

Bono Vox definitely doesn't belong in this movie. Neither his fake plastic smile and stylish haircut deserves to stand in front of great Leonard.

15. i hate movies's rating of the film Leonard Cohen: I'm Your Man

this gets 3 stars because it does have a few really, really excellent performances that are well worth watching - but perhaps as clips, on their own. as a documentary about cohen, it's pretty bad. ladies and gentlemen: my leonard cohen from 1966 is far more interesting and insightful (and has already been linked below).

16. Roberto Russo's rating of the film Leonard Cohen: I'm Your Man

Mr. Cohen deserves more, much more.