1. FISCHER's rating of the film Les biches

Une excellente cuvée Chabrol 1967 ! www.cinefiches.com

2. alimcintyre's rating of the film Les biches

Outdated melodrama. Not one of Chabrol's greatest but still good to watch.

3. Soki's rating of the film Les biches

Wasn't that bad, but I would have wanted to get a better glimps at the two females and their mental disposition. Could be a great thriller, but is a mediocre drama. I really love the subtle erotic peaks. Very sensual.

4. AVA's rating of the film Les biches

5. Paola's rating of the film Les biches

6. Klara Tavakoli Goesche's rating of the film Les biches

Stylish. I remember I had a lot of fun watching this. Will have to try and see it again sometime!

7. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Les biches

what are you imitating? (sheds tears) a crocodile!

8. xrystyna's rating of the film Les biches

totally agree with Ogier de Beausea​nt: eurotrash. sit back and enjoy the laughs it brings about

9. Polyglot's rating of the film Les biches

10. Altero's rating of the film Les biches

“Il y a deux types qui nous suivent, ils s’appellent Robègue et Riais”

11. Sunrise's rating of the film Les biches

Incredible moments of ambiguity! When a man divides two women in lust, all actions that play him like a face in a game of poker reveal the multiplicity in motivations. Sassard's character is given the name "Why," which emphasizes the layered answer to vague boundaries of emotions and desires. When Frederique seduces Why's male fling Paul, it is as much about jealousy as it is to reveal the ludicrous nature of men.

12. Anton Williams's rating of the film Les biches

Sensual, but a little bit boring

13. Dzimas's rating of the film Les biches

I suppose it was pretty steamy in its day, but seems rather tame today. Nevertheless, it is still fun to watch.

14. Lopezz's rating of the film Les biches

"Persona" light. Not terrible, but not great either.

15. Dave's rating of the film Les biches

A very good Chabrol. Perhaps not great, but as the review below says, very sensual.