1. PJ's rating of the film Les hautes solitudes

Based on the description you wouldn't think this would get to you but it really does

2. hemachandra's rating of the film Les hautes solitudes

3. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Les hautes solitudes

4. AVA's rating of the film Les hautes solitudes

Einzigartige Studie,obgleich tonlos.

5. Kevin's rating of the film Les hautes solitudes

This film is difficult to watch. The pause button repeatedly hit. A google search for the actors. Horror recognizing the price for supporting a cause in the 60s and 70s, $10,000.00 to the ACLU hardly warrants an FBI detail for the rest of your life. In this sense, the film displays ravages of unnatural time, things should not appear like this at this time. Mirror watching to see if I am changed in the same way. Wow

6. Jason's rating of the film Les hautes solitudes

The cinematic face is a topography traversed by intensities. The subject of LES HAUTES SOLITUDES is intensities, generally malevolent. I see in the faces here (especially Jean Seberg's) maps of my own suffering (I have my own experiences w/ addiction and mental illness). I have never witnessed these things rendered so purely (not even in prose). One of the greatest works of art I have ever encountered.

7. francisca bacon's rating of the film Les hautes solitudes

3,5 Selenar monochrome, affective ebb & flow. "What special affinities appeared to him to exist between the moon and woman? Her antiquity in preceding and surviving succeeding tellurian generations: her nocturnal predominance: her satellitic dependence: her luminary reflection: her constancy under all her phases, rising and setting by her appointed times, waxing and waning: the forced invariability of her aspect: her

8. El Biffo's rating of the film Les hautes solitudes

The wild onions in my garden are in bloom and I snacked on them while watching this phenomenal silent film that portrays a thousand emotions. The emotion that stands out the most is anguish.

9. Slow Immersion's rating of the film Les hautes solitudes

I couldn't think of a worse cinematic experience if you pairied this with Shirin (Kiarostami), and you have my idea of cinematic torture!

10. Steve73's rating of the film Les hautes solitudes

Beautiful, intimate and tragic.

11. Ben Bosko's rating of the film Les hautes solitudes

12. josé neves's rating of the film Les hautes solitudes

In "poesia" list because of Jean Seberg, Nico and Tina Aumont.

13. Edwin N's rating of the film Les hautes solitudes

It's the eleventh time I try to write a review about this film and then erase it all. I just really don't know what to evoke about it, what to analyse about it, what to write about it. It knocked me down. I can only say that.

14. ANDREA's rating of the film Les hautes solitudes

15. T. J. Harman's rating of the film Les hautes solitudes

Maybe I'm too pretentious or froggy friendly but watching Jean Seberg, Nico & others make sad, thoughtful faces for 80 min in complete silence is valid to me. This movie makes me regret Seberg not working with Bergman- she had Liv Ullman chops but didn't get to show them as often.. Don't see how this relates to Nietsche's Antichrist like the site description says but what do I know? Not for everybody but lovely.

16. Colton Bose's rating of the film Les hautes solitudes

My first experience with Garrel. I honestly don't know what to say, except that it was a very moving experience and that I greatly anticipate viewing more films from this man.

17. Zissou's rating of the film Les hautes solitudes

18. Tøkk's rating of the film Les hautes solitudes

"Biographical film about Jean Seberg, losely based on Nietzsche’s Anti-Christ" HAHAHA

19. House 0f Leaves's rating of the film Les hautes solitudes

This is the Ten Skies of the human face (or at least of Jean Seberg). Brilliant and bold artistic move.

20. La Schiff's rating of the film Les hautes solitudes