1. DenoResandono's rating of the film Les Misérables

LES MISERABLES is the first time I watched a movie from Tom Hooper in a big screen. I haven't read the novel yet. So I didn't know which is better - the novel or the movie. It's quite surprising to me. Because at the time I didn't know this adaptation would be a musical. LES MISERABLES was exciting in the beginning. Then it felt kinda "dragging" in the middle. But its soundtracks is very wonderful. It's an eargasm...

2. Ann Burden's rating of the film Les Misérables

3. Mar ~'s rating of the film Les Misérables

4. leyle's rating of the film Les Misérables

2 stars for the memes that came afterwards

5. smndvdcl's rating of the film Les Misérables

Faithful to the bombastic original novel and theatre production. It may divide its audience, but arguably stands as a potent example of the musical epic. A sterling ensemble and an ambitious attempt to realise (albeit in staged, partially mythologised re-enactments) of microcosms of the French Revolution.

6. Namstad's rating of the film Les Misérables

Wish my friend wouldn't have woke me up every time I fell asleep trough the movie

7. zohen lux's rating of the film Les Misérables

when i first saw this i didn't know it was a musical so when they started singing i was like WHAT THE FU

8. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Les Misérables

Whilst normally opposed to musicals I was gripped by this film. Was close to tears both times I watched the wonderful finale

9. James Mackin's rating of the film Les Misérables

Russell Crowe wasn't that bad of a singer. and singing with Hugh Jackman just made him better, in my opinion.

10. ceknklsn's rating of the film Les Misérables

11. Shoham L's rating of the film Les Misérables

Utterly dramatic and cinematic - as I'm sure Hugo would have intended an interpretation of his work. Loved the way they recorded the songs, gave the film an extra emotional-depth that isn't there when you just record it all in a studio beforehand.

12. jamesedwards1394@gmail.com's rating of the film Les Misérables

13. Nicole Cahali's rating of the film Les Misérables

14. Carolina Sousa's rating of the film Les Misérables

Stop judging me. I love those lyrics

15. Operation Kino's rating of the film Les Misérables

16. film's rating of the film Les Misérables

I really loved this film. The players are great and I think they have done a great job. It s a wonderful musical. And telling the story in this way is super...

17. helenasestraa's rating of the film Les Misérables

18. MarcW's rating of the film Les Misérables

Tries to be dark and produce an illusion of deepness, but is really just kitsch. That barricade was a bad joke. But with all this bombast some scenes really manage to stand out of the usual hollywood turns novels into big money stuff. And did the actors sing that false on purpose?

19. André Pereira's rating of the film Les Misérables

20. Paola's rating of the film Les Misérables

21. Edna Sweetlove's rating of the film Les Misérables

Appalling. Terrible, boring music. Clichéd words. No characterisation discernible. Hack acting, especially from the dreadful E. Redmayne. More sentimentally sloppy than a fluffy kitten's arse. Only bright sparks: cameos from Sacha B-C and Helena B-C (cute as always, even though a slut). Cohen had the best singing voice too. Also some clever visual effects to make Greenwich RNC look 20 times its real size.

22. Benjamin Bland's rating of the film Les Misérables

Unwatchable tripe from first second to last. Badly directed, badly acted, badly cast... I guess the the singing could actually have been worse, but that's not the ringing endorsement you could naively interpret it to be.

23. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film Les Misérables