1. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Les vampires

2. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film Les vampires

I can't believe how much I enjoyed watching this film! Fast paced despite the long duration!

3. SpacePirate's rating of the film Les vampires

Very cool serial. Must check out Fantomas and Judex too when I get the time. Some very interesting visuals throughout the set of films as well.

4. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Les vampires

5. Chris_Parker's rating of the film Les vampires

One of the great masterpieces of the silent era. This fascinating tale about a group of petty thieves who revolt against the banality of their time by feeding on the anxiety of the Parisian upper class is a machiavellian reflection of a complacent bourgeois order on the brink of collapse; a subtle allegory for World War 1.

6. AdrianM.'s rating of the film Les vampires

7. Algitya's rating of the film Les vampires

the continuities and the consistencies itself is a crime..

8. nein's rating of the film Les vampires

Am I the only one who found the whole plot dull? I was charmed by Irma Vep, yes, but the main character was so annoying I wanted to slap him!!! I appreciate the fact what it means to television culture, okay, but that would be all.

9. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film Les vampires

10. Vaida Kazlauskaitė's rating of the film Les vampires

11. TFCHooligan69's rating of the film Les vampires

399 minutes of ridiculous fun! This slice of silent-era cinema surpassed my expectations.

12. Ryan Browder's rating of the film Les vampires

Looks great on Blu Ray, thanks for the love Kino!

13. iarehautjobb's rating of the film Les vampires

@FilmStillLives piqued my interest. Then, I read LES VAMPIRES is one of the earliest & most original gangster films.

14. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Les vampires

I liked third episode most. reminded me of Mabuse the Gambler and Bond movies. These serial films (Judex, Fantomas etc.) probably inspire to create fictional organisations like Spectre and Marvel's Hydra.

15. Guillermo Padilla's rating of the film Les vampires

Tiene todo acción, comedia, suspenso. Vale la pena cada minuto invertido en ver este serial clásico del cine mudo.

16. Duncan Gray's rating of the film Les vampires

It gets off to a very shaky start, but on the whole, this is a terrific series built very beguilingly from the simplest of tools. A cornerstone. It's the way crime-fighting is made to look so fun, while crime is made so sexy. It's the way Irma Vep is both the villain and the most interesting character. And it's the way, in the outdoor scenes, that the real world becomes a playground for filmmakers.

17. Coheed 2.5's rating of the film Les vampires

Found the UK 3-disc release, almost brand new, for £4.99 in a British Heart Foundation charity store in my town. Its up there with finding Kenji Mizoguchi's The Life of Oharu brand on an out-of-print DVD, for £2.00 in an Oxfam Book Store in terms of finds.

18. oldfilmsflicker's rating of the film Les vampires

found all ten eps on the Internet Archive!

19. Zachary George Najarian-Najafi's rating of the film Les vampires

Just finished it. It's so awesome, it may be primitive, but it has lost none of its magic, none whatsoever.

20. RobyneBR's rating of the film Les vampires

Watching this now. (Available in series for viewing on archive.org). So far quite enjoyable.