1. Robert H's rating of the film Let the Right One In

A violent and surreal tale which explores the vampire lore with a young cast of characters amid themes of of bullying self-preservation. I found this take very effective, and being set in a freezing cold Fargo-esk wasteland was wonderful to watch - but I had issues with some story threads left unexplained. A brilliant cast though, and well-worth at least one viewing.

2. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Let the Right One In

The beauty of Elephant Man & the poetry of The Little Prince. A love story between a lonesome teenager and a VERY different young girl. Like Raw or The Transfiguration, a fresh look at the horror genre. --- La beauté de Elephant Man & la poésie du Petit Prince. L'histoire d'amour entre un ado solitaire et une jeune fille TRES différente. Comme Raw ou The Transfiguration, un nouveau regard sur le genre horreur.

3. MisterColo93's rating of the film Let the Right One In

4. Malik Dowdy's rating of the film Let the Right One In

4 An amazing dynamic between the two leads combined with amazing cinematography by Van Hoytema made this film enjoyable. It was brought down heavily by the lack of a world outside the two leads. Outside of the two leads, the film falls apart into a comical mess. I still give it 4 because the leads were that good. That scene with them in the bed, WOW.

5. r u f o's rating of the film Let the Right One In

6. lidiishere's rating of the film Let the Right One In

this reminds me of that old face when I was a child. those eyes were creepy.. but lonely :(

7. Trunfos's rating of the film Let the Right One In

8. limited-space's rating of the film Let the Right One In

Boşa geçen 2 saat nasıl 4.1 almış anlamıyorum

9. Word...Life's rating of the film Let the Right One In

10. Ade Hendy's rating of the film Let the Right One In

I rated higher on that Hollywood version

11. Bob's rating of the film Let the Right One In

It's hard to imagine a horror flick that deals with supernatural matters and which manages to presented them in such a serious, natural and realistic way while maintaining a tone that flows somewhere between art film, character driven drama and pure horror. It offers new solutions for the way to film a mutilation which ends up rewarded with less is more action, meant to creep under viewer's skin for years to come.

12. DenoResandono's rating of the film Let the Right One In

A fresh retelling of vampire myth or story. The place is a snowy-town of Stockholm. I would say this movie is slow-burn thriller. I don't think it's a horror movie. I like the performance of the two childs actor as Oskar and Eli. I can feel their chemistry. It's quite surprising - I never thought that this movie is a little bit gory/bloody. Hoyte van Hoytema's cinematography made this movie looks chilling...

13. FISCHER's rating of the film Let the Right One In

Rendons hommage à cette curieuse incursion scandinave dans le fantastique, genre plutôt boudé par la plupart des filmographies nordiques, qui malgré d'incisives longueurs et une bassinante curée aquatique, mérite quelques chaleureux assentiments, le temps d'une froide et revigorante morsure hivernale. www.cinefiches.com

14. Michael Diers's rating of the film Let the Right One In

Sehr ruhig erzählter Gruselfilm, der seinen eigentlichen Horror aus Bildern und der Unvorhersehbarkeit zieht.

15. choupinet's rating of the film Let the Right One In

One of the best 'modern' horror movies I've seen. The acting seemed real and was not overdone like in many horror movies.

16. Ekincaidaz's rating of the film Let the Right One In

I really enjoyed this smart horror flick.

17. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Let the Right One In

Since I watched it for the first time some years ago I find this film unique (and far better than Matt Reeves’ remake "Let me in"). The contrast between bloody reality and tender relationship of the two protagonists is the initial point for a very special coming-of-age story with captivating and atmospheric cinematography.

18. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Let the Right One In

19. Fabiha's rating of the film Let the Right One In

"Please....be me, for a little while."

20. Linda's rating of the film Let the Right One In

an effective way to stop bullying

21. Balthaz21's rating of the film Let the Right One In

22. yovargas's rating of the film Let the Right One In

A dull, blank-faced teen boy falls in love with a dull, blank-faced teen girl. That girl happens to be a vampire who occasionally murders people. Despite being a blood-sucking monster, she remains surprisingly dull and blank-faced, much like everyone else in this movie. Slow and hushed and ambiguous to the point of inducing sleep, despite being dubbed "horror", I give this snoozefest a C-.

23. respekt11's rating of the film Let the Right One In