1. JJ Viau's rating of the film Let the Right One In

very sweet! 4th star because of the swimming pool scene.

2. Vincent Chen's rating of the film Let the Right One In

The vampire, the bullied, the socially excluded. A beautiful exploration of "otherness", not just a typical vampire film.

3. Epinephrin's rating of the film Let the Right One In

Nice colours and cinematography. Different approach to the gore / horror / vampire stuff (the blood collecting, the transformation into a vampire, the acid suicide, the attack of the cats). The pool scene was really great. Still, boring characters (I mean all of them) - cold, as well as the relationships between them.

4. Richard Tines's rating of the film Let the Right One In

Fairytales usually have a subtext (however simplistic), but this one, despite some nice touches here and there of poetry, went right by me...the 1001 Movies book suggested a subtext about immigration, but that's reaching, imo. this is basically a love story about barely pubescent kids, crossed with a nicely subtle vampire story. all in all an overrated, but not bad either, tale of outsiders...the maudlin strings! Ugh

5. LeonardJosef's rating of the film Let the Right One In

A very warmhearted vampire movie. I watched it several times

6. ninchok's rating of the film Let the Right One In

A very beautiful and childishly tender film.

7. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Let the Right One In

8. maksym hruszczenko's rating of the film Let the Right One In

Кращий фільм про вампірів.

9. Robert H's rating of the film Let the Right One In

A violent and surreal tale which explores the vampire lore with a young cast of characters amid themes of of bullying self-preservation. I found this take very effective, and being set in a freezing cold Fargo-esk wasteland was wonderful to watch - but I had issues with some story threads left unexplained. A brilliant cast though, and well-worth at least one viewing.

10. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Let the Right One In

The beauty of Elephant Man & the poetry of The Little Prince. A love story between a lonesome teenager and a VERY different young girl. Like Raw or The Transfiguration, a fresh look at the horror genre. --- La beauté de Elephant Man & la poésie du Petit Prince. L'histoire d'amour entre un ado solitaire et une jeune fille TRES différente. Comme Raw ou The Transfiguration, un nouveau regard sur le genre horreur.

11. MisterColo93's rating of the film Let the Right One In

12. Malik Dowdy's rating of the film Let the Right One In

4 An amazing dynamic between the two leads combined with amazing cinematography by Van Hoytema made this film enjoyable. It was brought down heavily by the lack of a world outside the two leads. Outside of the two leads, the film falls apart into a comical mess. I still give it 4 because the leads were that good. That scene with them in the bed, WOW.

13. r u f o's rating of the film Let the Right One In

14. lidiishere's rating of the film Let the Right One In

this reminds me of that old face when I was a child. those eyes were creepy.. but lonely :(

15. Trunfos's rating of the film Let the Right One In

16. limited-space's rating of the film Let the Right One In

Boşa geçen 2 saat nasıl 4.1 almış anlamıyorum

17. Word...Life's rating of the film Let the Right One In

18. Ade Hendy's rating of the film Let the Right One In

I rated higher on that Hollywood version

19. Bob's rating of the film Let the Right One In

It's hard to imagine a horror flick that deals with supernatural matters and which manages to presented them in such a serious, natural and realistic way while maintaining a tone that flows somewhere between art film, character driven drama and pure horror. It offers new solutions for the way to film a mutilation which ends up rewarded with less is more action, meant to creep under viewer's skin for years to come.

20. DenoResandono's rating of the film Let the Right One In

A fresh retelling of vampire myth or story. The place is a snowy-town of Stockholm. I would say this movie is slow-burn thriller. I don't think it's a horror movie. I like the performance of the two childs actor as Oskar and Eli. I can feel their chemistry. It's quite surprising - I never thought that this movie is a little bit gory/bloody. Hoyte van Hoytema's cinematography made this movie looks chilling...

21. FISCHER's rating of the film Let the Right One In

Rendons hommage à cette curieuse incursion scandinave dans le fantastique, genre plutôt boudé par la plupart des filmographies nordiques, qui malgré d'incisives longueurs et une bassinante curée aquatique, mérite quelques chaleureux assentiments, le temps d'une froide et revigorante morsure hivernale. www.cinefiches.com

22. Michael Diers's rating of the film Let the Right One In

Sehr ruhig erzählter Gruselfilm, der seinen eigentlichen Horror aus Bildern und der Unvorhersehbarkeit zieht.

23. choupinet's rating of the film Let the Right One In

One of the best 'modern' horror movies I've seen. The acting seemed real and was not overdone like in many horror movies.

24. Ekincaidaz's rating of the film Let the Right One In

I really enjoyed this smart horror flick.