1. Zach Closs's rating of the film Lethal Weapon 2

When I watch these movies (this one in particular) I can't help but marvel at how consistently, relentlessly high the energy is. How Richard Donner kept everyone at an 11/10 on set at all times is baffling to me.

2. HKFanatic's rating of the film Lethal Weapon 2

There's no denying it: the edges here have been rounded off compared to the darkness, the genuine pathos touched upon in Shane Black's script for the first "Lethal Weapon." That said, you'd be hard-pressed to find an Eighties genre sequel that proves as fun, as hilarious, and as truly action-packed as this stellar second entry. The chemistry among the cast members is such that every laugh onscreen feels genuine.

3. Star Lord's rating of the film Lethal Weapon 2

4. film_lies101's rating of the film Lethal Weapon 2

As a kid I always checked underneath the toilet bowl to see if there was a bomb before I sat on it. Thanks Lethal Weapon 2!

5. ceknklsn's rating of the film Lethal Weapon 2

6. Ethan's rating of the film Lethal Weapon 2

This is an explosive sequel that delivers up even more action and comedy than its predecessor. Also Joe Pecsi makes a nice addition to this badass franchise.

7. Keith Youngberg's rating of the film Lethal Weapon 2

Not nearly as good as the first...

8. Franck Gomis's rating of the film Lethal Weapon 2

9. Eingya's rating of the film Lethal Weapon 2

Decent action movie. The first one was better.

10. Tigrão's rating of the film Lethal Weapon 2

"They've been dekaffirnated!!"

11. Easton Dubois's rating of the film Lethal Weapon 2

Greatest movie of all time? Yes.

12. Stephen Campbell's rating of the film Lethal Weapon 2

Subtle these films aint but they are ALWAYS good fun

13. Spencer Draper's rating of the film Lethal Weapon 2

Just too fun. Sometimes you need over the top 80's buddy action...and dislocated shoulders...and Joe Pesci.

14. Seth Farmer's rating of the film Lethal Weapon 2