1. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Lethal Weapon 3

Rewatching LW3 amidst the current blockbuster mania only heightens the film's qualities, in particular the tight, fun script, and the on-screen chemistry between the leads (even for a third installment). Despite the obvious passing of the years, this is an action-film done right.

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Lethal Weapon 3

The third one outdoes itself with humor and it is easy to be smitten by the actors' enthusiasm, but I find the new love unrealistic and Joe Pesci appear to remind us of how much better the second film was. Maybe "I'm too old for this shit?"

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Lethal Weapon 3

Retour en force du sympathique tandem formé par Mel Gibson et Danny Glover. Comme d'habitude, humour et action sont au rendez-vous et l'on n'a guère le temps de s'ennuyer, même si l'ensemble este foncièrement vain .....

4. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Lethal Weapon 3

5. Star Lord's rating of the film Lethal Weapon 3

6. Ethan's rating of the film Lethal Weapon 3

If they had stopped with this movie this would have been a solid trilogy and a better ending for this franchise besides the shitty fourth movie.

7. Keith Youngberg's rating of the film Lethal Weapon 3

A little more good humor, lots of action but far from the gritty originality of the first. Fun to watch I guess, but nothing noteworthy.

8. Spencer Draper's rating of the film Lethal Weapon 3

It's really not that good. Really.