1. Paolo Utili's rating of the film Lethal Weapon

2. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Lethal Weapon

Perhaps 80's action films were all self-aware? Beginning as a rather reflective police procedural, the action and logic soon jump into ludicrous speed in a manner that seems purposeful and reflexive: a comment on the American Banal, allowing regular joes an outlet to blow shtuff up. The use of sound - always commenting on the characters - seems to point this way. It's practically magical realism for working stiffs.

3. Eduardo Azevedo's rating of the film Lethal Weapon

One of the best buddy cop movies, ever

4. T-Cruise's rating of the film Lethal Weapon

5. Michael Peer's rating of the film Lethal Weapon

Time has not been nice to Lethal Weapon. While Lethal Weapon may have written the book on buddy-cop flicks, besides the chemistry between Gibson and Glover, there is nothing special here. I was underwhelmed almost at every turn. Sure, times have changed, but as the contrivances grow and any sense of beleivability dwindles away, you're left with a mediocre bang-bang shoot em' up that is not interesting or substantial.

6. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film Lethal Weapon

7. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Lethal Weapon

An almost perfect action movie with a good story and interesting characters played by good actors. The actions scenes are old school and carries emotional weight instead of flashy CGI-trickery and the chemistry between Glover and Gibson is also a success factor. For a 30 year old movie this one has aged gracefully and still outguns the current competition.

8. Star Lord's rating of the film Lethal Weapon

9. film_lies101's rating of the film Lethal Weapon

Before Mel Gibson turned into a complete shithead

10. Ryan O'Connor (23)'s rating of the film Lethal Weapon

11. ceknklsn's rating of the film Lethal Weapon

12. Ethan's rating of the film Lethal Weapon

This is the buddy cop movie to end all buddy cop movies. With an excellent script from Shane Black, masterful direction from Richard Donner, and the electric chemistry of Mel Gibson and Danny Glover and you've got a pretty fucking great movie.

13. Keith Youngberg's rating of the film Lethal Weapon

One of the few action movies I really like. Lots of action (realistic action) and good characters.

14. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film Lethal Weapon

15. Marco Izner's rating of the film Lethal Weapon

16. Maurice Lee's rating of the film Lethal Weapon

If Richard Donner knows anything at all, it's how to make an incredible action flick!

17. codyhunter's rating of the film Lethal Weapon

18. Brian Alba's rating of the film Lethal Weapon

Richad Donner directed Superman, The Omen, and the Lethal Weapon movies. Any director that succeeds as much he did in such diverse genres, and whose films provide demonstrate such a strong influence on Hollywood films today requires study, respect, and a reevaluation.

19. Tigrão's rating of the film Lethal Weapon

This is such a FANTASTIC film. I love the 80s early 90s action flicks, because most of them aren't spoiled by epileptic-Tony-Scotty-Paul-Greengrassy editing. They tend to energize the film by what's in the picture, and not by editing effects.

20. gloryofistanbul's rating of the film Lethal Weapon

They dont make them like this any more, a real gem

21. Christopher's rating of the film Lethal Weapon

I had to sell a number of my DVD's once, I was forced to decide between the Dirty Harry series and all the Lethal Weapon movies. Lethal Weapon won, because I will always pick a comedy over a non historical drama.

22. Indrek's rating of the film Lethal Weapon

The raw passion that the actors are playing...wow

23. fabridoss's rating of the film Lethal Weapon

Maybe I enjoy this one more than it deserves. But I don't care. It is fun and a very good action film almost at the end of the 80's, a decade that needed at least one of those filmes, and had two of them with the release of Die Hard on year after.

24. Easton Dubois's rating of the film Lethal Weapon

Danny Glover was the first black person I ever saw.