1. FISCHER's rating of the film Let's Make Love

Pour le couple mythique Marilyn Monroe / Yves Montand et quelques sympathiques guest stars du monde de la com├ędie musicale, de passage dans les coulisses du film... www.cinefiches.com

2. Algitya's rating of the film Let's Make Love

I felt bad and the same time giving a salute' to Montand's effort for tryin to not outshining Marilyn's ( whose giving a not-oftently a dumb-blonde persona in here) appearance here. And yeah.. salute to the cameos too! ^ ^

3. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Let's Make Love

"My little old daddy treats me so GOOOOOD". The songs are nice.

4. victor's rating of the film Let's Make Love

i came across a screening of this classic along time ago,it did things at that time and i believed.needless to say with so much of whats going on - it may,in our spirit world,bring some relief

5. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Let's Make Love

A good premise and opening number by Monroe open this comedy that quickly falls flat from the mechanics of the script and limited chemistry between the leads. The few laughs to be had and the cameos are the highlights.

6. Marta's rating of the film Let's Make Love

7. Yuki Aditya's rating of the film Let's Make Love

Marilyn Monroe not as a dumb blonde, and Yves Montand made fool of himself? FUN!!! I think this is my favorite Monroe film. The appearance of Milton Berle, Bing Crosby and Gene Kelly are a bonus.