1. Drew.'s rating of the film Letter to Jane: An Investigation About a Still

What a bunch of assholes

2. Balthaz21's rating of the film Letter to Jane: An Investigation About a Still

3. Aardsy's rating of the film Letter to Jane: An Investigation About a Still

4. Benjamin Braddock's rating of the film Letter to Jane: An Investigation About a Still

As true as what is expressed, the conclusions reached concerning the analysis of a face would be best left to the likes of Dreyer or Griffith, not Godard and Gorin.

5. alida!'s rating of the film Letter to Jane: An Investigation About a Still

From the viewpoint of photography, very interesting. Watched this after it was mentioned in Susan Sontag's "On Photography," towards the end of the Chapter Heroism of Vision.

6. LifeofFiction's rating of the film Letter to Jane: An Investigation About a Still

It's a film, about a still from a film, made by the directors to both films. You can just guess how dull this is. It's like watching paint dry.

7. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Letter to Jane: An Investigation About a Still

8. Law's rating of the film Letter to Jane: An Investigation About a Still

Reminds me of what a user here thought of My Dinner With Andre; sometimes I felt like stopping Jean-Luc and Jean-Pierre and shout rebuttals at them. They can play act the show trial judges and I'll be the angry old man at the park.

9. Josh Tierney's rating of the film Letter to Jane: An Investigation About a Still

Only two of my favourite directors could create one of the worst things I've ever seen.

10. Mark Ayala's rating of the film Letter to Jane: An Investigation About a Still

52 minute over-analysis of a single photo. It get's to a point where they draw parallels between The Magnificent Ambersons and the famous Hanoi Jane photo. Very ridiculous and a strange curiosity among Godard's career. No where near as great as their other Dziga Vertov Group collaboration, Tout Va Bien.