1. Ann Burden's rating of the film Letters to Juliet

2. Nicole Cahali's rating of the film Letters to Juliet

3. marupies's rating of the film Letters to Juliet

The real heroes of this film: Italy's landscapes.

4. iarehautjobb's rating of the film Letters to Juliet

Workplace has been discussing this film all week, but why–Amanda Seyfried's eyes? 0___O

5. leyle's rating of the film Letters to Juliet

two stars for gael garcía bernal, even if he's unlikeable in this

6. aviputri's rating of the film Letters to Juliet

I had prepared myself to watch something cheesy, but I'm still giving it only 1 star, probably it's because of the soundtracks, the songs are making the scenes worse.

7. Riesca Amallia's rating of the film Letters to Juliet

8. NSHRNA's rating of the film Letters to Juliet

"Doubt thou stars are fire, doubt that sun doth move, doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love. (William Shakespeare)".

9. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film Letters to Juliet

I just don't get how she can be so sure that she's already found her true love when she's only 15 and in the summer? it was just a summer-love, wasn't it?

10. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Letters to Juliet

Yes, yes, yes. A few aging stars - Redgrave, Nero, Testi - two promising young actors, Bernal and Seyfried, a sirupy story and the Tuscan countryside. The whole thing is watchable once but I should have seen a giallo instead. Already forgotten.

11. Fritz's rating of the film Letters to Juliet

Gael Bernal should have been the protagonist here...

12. Tisa's rating of the film Letters to Juliet

Why Gael? Why did you let them drag you into this movie?

13. gencorkun's rating of the film Letters to Juliet

Do you want to fall in love? Right now? It is the problem of or generation. We can never get the satisfaction we need from our own love stories. Where did we meet, which wine did he pick, what was she wearing when i first saw her or did the bastard pay for our first date? The story of this movie is simple but the chance of such a love arising from coincidence simply put a smile on my face. Grazie destino, it is.

14. Annisa Ayuningtyas's rating of the film Letters to Juliet

being separated for 50 years and finally united together... this film makes me fall in love with Italy :')