1. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 1: The Human Beast

2. chazell's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 1: The Human Beast

feeling and immense guilt that i committed to this then dropped out only one episode in. shows cloud my head and i feel like i don't have time for them. good nose.

3. lostlevel's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 1: The Human Beast

Quite odd, possibly funny.

4. ajdehany's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 1: The Human Beast

Beautifully shot, Dieu knows what's going on but I'm up for it.

5. taniaburrito's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 1: The Human Beast

6. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 1: The Human Beast

7. Laura Hitchman's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 1: The Human Beast

No Twin Peaks but still pleasingly strange. Apart from the annoying church scene.

8. Olly Perrett's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 1: The Human Beast

Still waiting for the drop after that sweet organ solo.

9. alhimself-'s rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 1: The Human Beast

You couldn't get away with this is british tv. Bruno lets shots establish for ages, and lets you just look at people and think. The detective is doing so much that it is almost vaudevillian. But somehow it works, primarily due to his sheer persistence. After a while he could make me laugh just by opening a car door. It's a mad televised clown show. Plenty of discomfort. And a dark heart.

10. Imelda Says's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 1: The Human Beast

Dull and weirdly racist. Sometimes I really don't get the French sense of humour.

11. raggiodisole's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 1: The Human Beast

cool, very original, maybe trying a bit too hard to be weird, but no worse for it

12. Enrico Cioni's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 1: The Human Beast

Some pacing issues, but worth it for the following three episodes. And the funeral scene is FANTASTICally awkward and weird.

13. Mattu's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 1: The Human Beast

Very original and funny story, the plot by itself is evil, mix gags with thriller without giving a fuck about it

14. j's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 1: The Human Beast

This is great. I'm intrigued. Love the characters.

15. jpmurphy1's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 1: The Human Beast

the film seems a little lost in its own eccentricity sometimes and the characters seem to be in on the joke, but the dressing of the priest and the church service are very funny

16. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 1: The Human Beast

A very promising start: The slow pacing narration is wonderful, so the camera gets time to capture the environment and to show the everyday rural background of the people. The characters are weird and eccentric … so it's no wonder that the church sequence with the funeral service turns out to be the incredible climax of this episode.

17. DrFirestone's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 1: The Human Beast

It appears to be a "who did it" type of film, and this episode slowly (I repeat slowly) introduces the cast of weird and oddball characters. Very nice, rural scenery. There are elements of humour, unfortunately it's way too silly for the most part. I guess a 6 year old would laugh watching some scenes, except this series definitely is catered to a different audience...

18. SiIencio's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 1: The Human Beast

Despite some intriguing features, it slowly unravels to prove amateurish and somehow pointless. It is hard to believe that it is just a slow-cooked whodunit but instead a meandering insubstantial and extra-elongated high school art visual essay. Confirmation in next episodes but it all indicates that the hot air balloon is coming down fast.

19. No Buff's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 1: The Human Beast

Loved it - but then there was the microphone scene in the church and the balaclava and I thought that was just a bit silly

20. Gulsin Oz's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 1: The Human Beast

so sick, I love it woman chopped into pieces and stuffed in a cow's ass, the hilarious church scenery

21. Jake Evans's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 1: The Human Beast

I have seen this 4 part series all the way through now and i think its great. It really hangs on the performance of a few key characters though. Li'l QuinQuin is great and Captain Van der Weyden is first class! Probably not for everyone, but worth a watch. Episodes 1 and 4 are the best.

22. Fanfan Viner's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 1: The Human Beast

0utrageous and brilliant and laugh out loud funny. The funeral sure.. and grandfather who sets the table by throwing stuff on it. Fine line tho' what are we doing laughing at or with or at ourselves.

23. Gareth davies's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 1: The Human Beast

24. Andrew Tighe's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 1: The Human Beast

If Twin Peaks was directed by the Dardenne brothers and Lynch.... It's brilliant (and hilarious). Can't wait for part two