1. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 3: The Devil Himself

a hipocrisia em relação à deficiência.

2. lostlevel's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 3: The Devil Himself

Better than the second part but it feels considerably less charming three episodes in.

3. alhimself-'s rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 3: The Devil Himself

Where does he get these faces! The detective is gurning and twitching like nothing I've ever seen but somehow it's captivating and feels bold. Some of the actors are beautifully ugly. I want to see more stuff cast like this. It's a delightfully weird story, and still fun to get swept up in it.

4. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 3: The Devil Himself

This is so bad, and yet hold some sort of charm!

5. raggiodisole's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 3: The Devil Himself

Captured my imagination for sure. Here we see a little more of the grown -ups, but its the charm of Quinquin that makes this as good as it is

6. Gulsin Oz's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 3: The Devil Himself

love the meaningless quiet goings - for seconds and no reason. just love it.

7. j's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 3: The Devil Himself

No more hectic spiral exits after getting stuck on the beach eh?

8. 'king Harold's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 3: The Devil Himself

Yes the mystery is great, but the the people! Hypocritical,racist, cruel, unexpected, unashamed, mentally and physically challenged, nobody looks like a model - makes me think and question how idealised cinema and lives can be. To say it's like Lynch is damning it with faint praise. And it really is funny.

9. DrFirestone's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 3: The Devil Himself

The story definitely kicked off in this episode, it's getting interesting, a few scenes were really strong. The humour toned down a bit, it's more mature, as the body count racks up...

10. PFL's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 3: The Devil Himself

Another very strong episode. Particularly striking is the apparent drop in pace from the opening two episodes. The stillness of the camera - especially in the earlier scenes - creates moments of terrific comic awkwardness. Meanwhile the mystery deepens further in a brilliantly unforced manner: how formulaic other murder mysteries begin to look alongside this.

11. The Heff's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 3: The Devil Himself

Back on track, just, after the lacklustre 2nd episode...interest is building again as we get closer to knowing whodunit (of which I still have no clue)... Lets roll on to part 4.

12. Superfrog's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 3: The Devil Himself

Better than the second, still less novel than the first. A pleasantly untuned story with off tone characters.

13. Paul Relf's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 3: The Devil Himself

The story starts to pick up the pace a little, just a little... Funnier than the 2nd episode too.

14. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 3: The Devil Himself

No stand out moments but still a solid episode. I still have no idea who did it.

15. Sara Lejon's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 3: The Devil Himself

Still mesmerising. On the verge of getting too satirical and exaggerated at times, which is why this episode "only" gets a 4. But the suspense is real, and a few scenes in this episode were spot on—haven't seen anything like it before.

16. Jake Evans's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 3: The Devil Himself

I have seen this 4 part series all the way through now and i think its great. It really hangs on the performance of a few key characters though. Li'l QuinQuin is great and Captain Van der Weyden is first class! Probably not for everyone, but worth a watch.

17. le Gars's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 3: The Devil Himself