1. kinotopia's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin

does it perpetuate white supremacy or does it just present it? tremendous, frighteningly natural performances. internalized violence and the ongoing normalization of violence stripped to the bare.

2. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin

(5) I'd assumed this would be edited down version of the TV series but thankfully all that seems to be lost is the recaps and credits. I love it, and am now eagerly awaiting the recently announced second series!

3. Calypso's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin

4. bagno's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin

5. gropitse's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin

Dumont is very masterful in creating these typologies of grotesque characters, an escapism from the daily ignorance, such a bizzare series and so very impressive.

6. Annabel Lyman's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin

Deeply unsettling, in the most pleasant way possible

7. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin

Serious contender for best movie funeral.

8. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin

Still thinking about this-- I feel that I don't understand it.

9. JoeBradford's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin

A beautiful blend of Stalker, Albert Camus' The Stranger, with a splash of Kurt Vonnugut's Breakfast of Champions. Gorgeous to look at, surreal to experience, funny and morbid.

10. mpho3's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin

Crisp, quirky goodness that begins to wear thin after a couple hours. Despite the often sublime humor and philosophical questioning, the law of diminishing returns supercedes the devilish aspects.

11. Landen Celano's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin

Carves out its own niche in WTF Cinema.

12. 5000yearoldbogmummy//Rhett's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin

I think I wasn't in the mood for this kind of movie, unfortunately. I found it did not often hit notes at all, though there were some special moments that affected me. It felt too-muted for me at least in the holiday season. Oh, well! To each their own.

13. caitlin.f's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin

this was solid. i would have liked it more if it wasn't so long -- seemed like it meandered a bit. overall, dark & funny with some great characters.

14. David R Williams's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin

There are moments of brilliance here...many of them. Amazingly beautiful shots. Performances that are so unusual yet so absolutely perfect. A world you have never experienced before yet so fully realized it must be real...and you want to go there.

15. Cesar Carlevarino's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin

16. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin

Bruno Dumont's darkly comedic and highly absurd murder mystery is a deep and complex as it is brilliant, with the inconclusive ending making it all the more poignant and mysterious!

17. thivai abhor's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin

Quirky, unique, grotesquerie that really never amounts to much, but that is ok.... but as time passes it grows in my mind.

18. ikkini's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin

Bruno Dumont réussit le tour de force de ne faire aucun compromis sur son cinéma pour signer une comédie parfaite !

19. Erik F.'s rating of the film Li'l Quinquin

Please don't compare this to "Twin Peaks."

20. klofter's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin

Wow. A bonafide masterpiece. Mysterious as life itself but brutal and unflinching in its depiction of flawed humanity. Funny, bracing and profound, surprising at every turn and always empathetic of its subjects. A real delight that gets even better upon repeat viewing.

21. Ben Loory's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin

felt empty and contrived in the beginning and i almost shut it off. but then somehow it flipped and all the holes became towers

22. Francesco Sullo's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin

23. Allison Rung's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin

So weird, so funny, so beautiful. Everyone has some tic or handicap, just like in real life. I found myself pausing and replaying, to note how gorgeous opening shots get upset by unwieldy actors jerking into frame.

24. Caden M's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin

Recognition for the performances of Alane Delhaye (Li'l Quinquin) and Bernard Pruvost (Van der Weyden) needs to be given. The mini-series/film would not work without them. Don't expect stunning visuals or much in terms of spectacle. That is not the takeaway. Instead, be prepared to dissect and digest whether the evil here is innate to ourselves or seeping in from a poisoned natural world.