1. Psycoteraphy's rating of the film Liar Liar

2. HKFanatic's rating of the film Liar Liar

I realize you needed a hit after the box office failure of 1996's dark 'n quirky "Cable Guy" but, Jim, did you have to go this saccharine? Everything about "Liar Liar," including the bouncing orchestral theme from James Newton Howard, is played to the broadest audience possible; but it's such a depressing entry in the genre of 'shit dad' movies I wasn't even sure I wanted Jim to retain custody of his kid by the end.

3. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film Liar Liar

the scene where he has BLUE BLUE BLUE all over his face is like...my fave type of comedy ! not into the nuclear family propaganda vibe

4. sahandmohajer's rating of the film Liar Liar

clever premise. the comedy is superb in the first half. extra star for how cute the son is.

5. tommy cruise's rating of the film Liar Liar

6. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Liar Liar

Jim Carrey's rubber face saves a lot of situations in a predictable family comedy about "meaning of family" and Amanda Donohue is a delicious evil rival and excellent femme fatale who easily is the best character in the film.

7. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Liar Liar

8. Ernesto Sá's rating of the film Liar Liar

9. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film Liar Liar

God, I despise Jim Carrey. Most annoying face in cinematic history.

10. aaa093's rating of the film Liar Liar

11. DenoResandono's rating of the film Liar Liar

I still didn't understand why some audiences dislike this movie so bad. In my opinion, LIAR LIAR is funny, entertaining, and heart-warming. Some people felt annoyed with Jim Carrey's acting. Well, I have no problem with his acting. I think - he did a great job. He can be funny guy. He can also become dramatic. I love how the filmmaker mixed its fantasy theme with legal (law) genre. LIAR LIAR succeed to made my day...

12. Bea Vea's rating of the film Liar Liar

I would have given this a higher rating if I'd seen in back then but this did not age well. The concept works, except there's a lack of depth and cohesion that could have improved this.

13. dordairobert's rating of the film Liar Liar

14. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Liar Liar

15. Aditya Watts's rating of the film Liar Liar

Apr '18 Re-Watch - What a fuckin' performance! Wow!

16. smndvdcl's rating of the film Liar Liar

Sharp comedy with Carrey on fine form regardless of the broad strokes and slapstick sequences.

17. Ethan's rating of the film Liar Liar

This is one of Jim Carey's funniest films.

18. James Mackin's rating of the film Liar Liar

Only gets three stars because of Jim Carrey's faces.

19. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Liar Liar

20. taniaburrito's rating of the film Liar Liar

21. film_lies101's rating of the film Liar Liar

I used to be such Jim Carrey fan, sigh...

22. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Liar Liar

For those who can stand Jim Carrey.

23. Sergio Fernandez's rating of the film Liar Liar