1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Libeled Lady

That Spencer Tracy is a ratfink! Of course the real reason to watch it was for the Powell/Loy chemistry. Watched all the Thin Man movies, and now moving on to their other collaborations. This was definitely not a glamorous role for Jean Harlow. They kept putting her in ridiculous costumes such that you could understand why Tracy didn't want to marry her.

2. grotescsetorg's rating of the film Libeled Lady

3. Maudealan's rating of the film Libeled Lady

4. Aardsy's rating of the film Libeled Lady

A charming screwball comedy.

5. SpacePirate's rating of the film Libeled Lady

Just a spectacular comedy with a truly all star cast. Not sure why I havent reviewed this one yet. Its one of my favorite "screwball-esque" type comedies. I wouldnt really consider this one full screwball, but similar writing as Philadelphia Story. Powell Loy and Tracy work beautifully together, too bad I think this is their only film together? I need to verify. 5 easy stars

6. Nathan Grey Hollis's rating of the film Libeled Lady

Powell is hilarious as always. The scene in which they go fishing is one of the best things I have seen in a long time...

7. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Libeled Lady

I loved the fishing scene and liked Harlow and Loy. Libeled Lady earned a nomination in the Best Film category (1937 Academy awards). Recommended.

8. Aimee's rating of the film Libeled Lady

good cast. but not as funny as Bombshell

9. Terri Wise's rating of the film Libeled Lady

There are lots of complicated relationship comedies from this era. This is one of the best.

10. NICOLE86's rating of the film Libeled Lady

Its official I am in love with William Powell. Great screwball comedy with an exceptional cast.

11. MarcH's rating of the film Libeled Lady

What a charming film. The cast (down to the smallest role) is at the top of their game. (ok MUBI, of all the Adrian-gowned, Cedric-Gibbons-ized loveliness in this film...surely you could have provided a better movie still?)

12. Davenport's rating of the film Libeled Lady

Solid screwball comedy with a great cast, Loses steam as the plot twists mount up. Myrna Loy looks supa fly, as always.