1. Marjan Mar's rating of the film Liberal Arts

The ending is rather disappointing as it brings back the old American moralism.... a shame really for some dialogues were occasionally rather good.

2. Mohammad Ebrahimian's rating of the film Liberal Arts

3. sabrinahrhp's rating of the film Liberal Arts

zac efron in here will be the death of me

4. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film Liberal Arts

5. smndvdcl's rating of the film Liberal Arts

Mawkish and trite? Yes. Full of epiphanies? Yes. 2.5

6. Daniel Iván's rating of the film Liberal Arts

Nice. And dull. Like a walk in the park because you have nothing else to do. To watch and forget.

7. Cowboy Mouth's rating of the film Liberal Arts

"I'm still waiting for the fun to begin." - Judge Reinhold

8. Yayo's rating of the film Liberal Arts

The little things, so enjoyable. The stolen dirty clothes at the beginning, the shy librarian always staring, the final scene sitting on the couch and the eyes getting shut..

9. Nikki Barnhart's rating of the film Liberal Arts

If they dropped the stupid, cliche, manic-pixie-dream-girl from the plot, this movie would be so much better. It's flawed and imperfect for sure, but it also had genuinely beautiful moments of poignancy and nostalgia. It was like an incomplete thought, one where I was ready to say 'yes, yes, that's exactly it!' but trailed off into nothing.

10. Ana Luísa's rating of the film Liberal Arts

Oh my god, this was so unrealistically pretentious that it mostly sounded like a parody of itself. Insufferable.

11. sputnixed's rating of the film Liberal Arts

"How can you hate something if you've never read it? I mean, isn't that like what repressive regimes do? You want to burn books you don't like?"

12. fardian's rating of the film Liberal Arts

smart conversation. ya chiki balls jetset chitato lah

13. Hayat's rating of the film Liberal Arts

14. spiderliliez's rating of the film Liberal Arts

"Libertal Arts" was always better than Maths.

15. meth_'s rating of the film Liberal Arts

Such a waste of Infinite Jest

16. caprivi76's rating of the film Liberal Arts

17. crushedbones's rating of the film Liberal Arts

I really, really, loved only the Dean+Jesse's moments.

18. Minousch's rating of the film Liberal Arts

Some likeable injokes for literature students, but not much beyond that.

19. Siavash Aliparast's rating of the film Liberal Arts

"Talk about what you love and shut up about what you don't." That's my new motto!

20. Madame Psychosis's rating of the film Liberal Arts

– I believe in consequences – No, you believe in guilt

21. Annie Gentil-Kraatz's rating of the film Liberal Arts

I did not like the beginning of the film but warmed up to it slowly - Some nice likeable characters and a reflection on growing and aging - Nothing to be scared of...

22. orangey's rating of the film Liberal Arts

despite its pretentious musings on romantic poetry,David Foster Wallace and classical music, it has the intellectual and emotional depth of something like Eat pray love. Elizabeth Olsen is good, but you can't do much when you're swimming in a sea of cliches. Worthless movie

23. Joe Hackman's rating of the film Liberal Arts

Charming little movie with two attractive leads in Radnor and Olsen. Jesse's decision-making abilities are frustrating sometimes, but Radnor's screenplay does a good job of keeping the circumstances truthful. It's about unlikely love and the consequences thereof. With a severely miscast Zac Efron and a wonderful Richard Jenkins rounding out the cast, Liberal Arts is a nice movie but nothing to write home about.

24. porcelainfox's rating of the film Liberal Arts

Curious and certainly very refreshing.