1. bogdann's rating of the film L.I.E.

2. Andrew Miller's rating of the film L.I.E.

I remember thinking that the title was irritating, self-conscious.

3. Gavriellah's rating of the film L.I.E.

4. film_lies101's rating of the film L.I.E.

5. Pymo's rating of the film L.I.E.

6. jl jsprs's rating of the film L.I.E.

This movie was so sick and disturbing I sort of winced the whole way through, all the characters seem so real and sad.

7. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film L.I.E.

I still can't believe I've seen over an hour of this and never got to see the rest! BAH!

8. Wortzik's rating of the film L.I.E.

Big John: And if I was a spy, what would you think of me then? Howie: Well, I'd think that you are just like James Bond except James Bond doesn't go around blowing boys.

9. zazie's rating of the film L.I.E.

This fell flat for me in a lot of ways.

10. mpho3's rating of the film L.I.E.

Scottie: You should be ashamed of yourself. Big John: Oh I am. I am. I always am.

11. Irreversible93's rating of the film L.I.E.

Incredible film. The acting was great by both Big John and Howie. The complexity of Big John, was quite interesting. It's by far not intended to be a movie purely for shock factor. As disgusting as he is, the film forces you to see Big John as a multi-dimensional person. It forces you to be somewhat confused about how you should feel, even if its topic is so awful. While hard to watch at times, it was a powerful film

12. Oddly Dreamlike's rating of the film L.I.E.

13. traag-1's rating of the film L.I.E.

remember seeing this when it came out and loved the ambiguous relationship between Howie and Big John...thinking about it now I realised that little Howie was played with force by future scene stealer PAUL DANO! (there will be blood, little miss sunshine)...good things will happen to this actor if he he keeps choosing gritty roles that showcase his talents.

14. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film L.I.E.

Indie drama has some very interesting elements, though ultimately comes up short. Strong, multi-dimensional characters, but a weak plot. Great performances from a young cast, and Brian Cox is creepy brilliant as a very complicated pedophile. It's slow in parts, especially towards the end.