1. SpacePirate's rating of the film Life

An entertaining Alien ripoff updated for the modern viewer. I personally don't really enjoy many films after the 70s let alone the 80s, but I thought this one could've been worse. The monster reminded me a bit of a miniature version of the Cloverfield monster. Would I watch again? No. Was I entertained? For the most part yea even though predictable. 3 stars, lots of clunkers this year, in comparison its quite good.

2. Ash's rating of the film Life

a smart, engaging and terrifying sci-fi

3. enchi's rating of the film Life

Mars rocks in hard way. I love the alien who literally destroyed all humans at the space station and then infiltrated earth! Omg spoilers! Oh noooooooooooo.

4. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Life

Fine. Okay. Good enough, I guess. Cool effects.

5. miles's rating of the film Life

Found it entertaining, but just don't think it deserved to called LIFE.

6. Rebeca Magnus's rating of the film Life

I feel like I've seen this movie more than 10 times. Super predictable ending. I wonder what would happen next? It becomes Godzilla? Maybe it reproduces like star fish. The Alien copies need to stop. So many good actors put into waste.

7. Bertirima's rating of the film Life

8. Igor Leoni's rating of the film Life

9. DSPRKY's rating of the film Life

Not very good narratively or aesthetically. I suppose it is better than some of the entries in the Alien franchise, mostly by virtue of its shorter running time, but that doesn't really afford much in the way of bragging rights, now does it? The film's best part is the ending, which is especially unexpected given how closely the first 90 minutes hew to Gravity.

10. V.S. Luoma-aho's rating of the film Life

Horribly boring, gray, unoriginal.

11. Fabio Di Felice's rating of the film Life

12. Giles J Davis's rating of the film Life

A daring attempt to turn The Twilight Zone's Nightmare at 20,000 ft that falls flat on it's Ryan Reynold's paycheque. D-

13. Lana's rating of the film Life

14. andretz's rating of the film Life

15. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Life

A dignified, well-produced, compelling cross between Alien, Lifeforce, and Gravity. Derivative? Sure. Unoriginal? Absolutely. But considering the pitiful state of Hollywood sci-fi - and Hollywood cinema in general -, Life is as good as it gets.

16. f-nanda's rating of the film Life

I was so bored that I wasnt paying much attention at this point anymore, so, why was Jake with the jelly and not the girl? The ending was kind of fun but predictable. Meh.

17. Skinnedteen's rating of the film Life

This is a second rate Alien that perhaps only casted these famous hollywood actors for funding.

18. Risya's rating of the film Life

Less dumber than Ridley Scott's Alien: Covenant. And loved the ending here, even though it was predictable.

19. Miguel Antunes's rating of the film Life

One star for the alien and another for Jake

20. Adam Cross's rating of the film Life

it's a bit messy but I don't care too much about that or any of it's goofs or "scientific inaccuracies" - this is Science FICTION after all. It's definitely not as bad as most of the troglodytes on IMDb say it is. An ending that I saw coming but it's a good one.

21. DenoResandono's rating of the film Life

It's very difficult to me not to compare this movie with Ridley Scott's ALIEN. Both of them have the similar premise. Set in claustrophobic place, check. The villain is the extraterrestrial creature, check. LIFE has a formulaic storytelling. I bet some people familiar with this kind of story. The A-list cast doesn't help. Daniel Espinosa knew how to make suspense and thrills. NOT TO MENTION THAT F*CKING ENDING...

22. Schnagelkott's rating of the film Life

Competent Alien clone. Space nerds might get a few chuckles out of the hollywood astronautics.

23. André Bernardo's rating of the film Life

Why "Calvin" felt no shock between the simulation of the Proterozoic atmosphere and the atmosphere of the spaceship? Not even between those two atmospheres and the space environment. I hope the creature is allergic to ocean water.

24. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Life