1. Deiner's rating of the film Life After Beth

On paper this should have been great, but I don't really think the final product lived up to its full potential. Its comedic side wasn't as funny as it could or should have been and the whole zombie thing wasn't frightening at all. Kudos to Dane DeHaan for being above the material in what could've easily been a thankless role. I should also give Aubrey Plaza a nod for being hilarious and making this movie watchable.

2. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Life After Beth

3. linuskendall's rating of the film Life After Beth

4. La Schiff's rating of the film Life After Beth

great! campy! kinda sick.. yay!

5. Catarina Silva's rating of the film Life After Beth

this movie is so ridiculous, I love it

6. Lukewarmlullabies's rating of the film Life After Beth

Wow, was this for real? As each new scene enveloped, i asked myself how much worse this could get... And guess what? It got even fucking worse.

7. terrastrana's rating of the film Life After Beth

Interesting premise, but poorly executed.

8. msmichel's rating of the film Life After Beth

Considering the talent involved this should have been a whole lot better. Zombie comedy that never really tickles the funny bone despite a game performance by Aubrey Plaza. This was done better almost 30 years ago in 'My Boyfriend's Back'. In this age of zombie oversaturation this added nothing new.

9. Jack Marsden's rating of the film Life After Beth

What's more tragic than the film's moral punchline of "death is a natural, healthy part of life" is that Aubrey Plaza and Dane Dehaan fuck in a playground in this film and it still somehow manages to bore me. 2.5/5

10. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Life After Beth

Probably the strangest zombie movie you´ll see in many moons. The casting is good and everything is set up for a laugh fest but the jokes miss more than they hit. Still the quirky tone kept my interest but after it was done I really had conflicted feelings about what I'd seen. It feels that the movie doesn't know what it wants to be, Despite this I enjoyed it.

11. Kamran's rating of the film Life After Beth

A quirky dark comedy with great performances and a unique script which falls a little too much into self-parody. 69/100 - Decent (2.5)

12. Eingya's rating of the film Life After Beth

It gets points even just for how downright bizarre it is.

13. Fırat Ataç's rating of the film Life After Beth

there is no enough life in "Life After Beth"

14. Rocketeam's rating of the film Life After Beth

Very very particular kinda humor, definitely not for everybody. I did laugh a lot tho

15. Polyglot's rating of the film Life After Beth

''Judy, stop triangulating!''

16. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Life After Beth

17. dave gunn's rating of the film Life After Beth

Pretty funny, great cast. Aubrey Plaza is hilarious and beautiful.

18. Francisco Mouraz's rating of the film Life After Beth

Good fun and good details. "Get out of my room!"

19. Sophy Romvari's rating of the film Life After Beth

I fell asleep, and then I left. Too bad, good actors wasted.

20. CREDERE OBBEDIRE COMBATTERE's rating of the film Life After Beth

this is about as shitty as a movie in which aubrey plaza and anna kendrick appear in the same shot can possibly be

21. NetaGrizzly's rating of the film Life After Beth

In my opinion, the most entertaining and funny zombie comedy since Shaun of the Dead. Some good performances all around as well.

22. ladysnaggle's rating of the film Life After Beth

It seems like it could have worked well as a short film, rather than a short film idea dragged into a feature film.

23. lepetitjermey's rating of the film Life After Beth

bien mais sombre dangereusement dans le burlesque