1. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film Life, Animated

Buonismo, informazione, umanità. Un doc sull'autismo ad alto funzionamento davvero emozionante

2. Yugosalvia Plath's rating of the film Life, Animated

3. Cody Hoskins's rating of the film Life, Animated

This reflective look at one man's view of life is heartrending and hits very close to home for anyone who has felt alone or different and enhances the powerful nostalgic impact of Disney classics that we can't let go of even as we face the reality of adulthood and life's mishaps and sorrows.

4. McMurphy's rating of the film Life, Animated

5. Beatrice Lorenzini's rating of the film Life, Animated

1,5 - tema interessante, film palloso

6. -REM-'s rating of the film Life, Animated

7. bryanvmh's rating of the film Life, Animated

What makes this movie terrifying is everything in it

8. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Life, Animated

As someone who also grew up with the 90's Disney vault, and hopes to work in animation for living, I found Owen's story very touching and inspiring. It's encouraging to know that your miserable drawings and cartoons would be able to change someone's life forever.

9. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Life, Animated

It may not be awards worthy but it sure as hell is heartwarming and an interesting watch. Of course, it is not a documentary about autism, it has no real insight about it, and can be viewed as lewd Disney infomercial, but Owen is a great character on screen (and a wonderful, complicated human being outside of it).

10. James Mackin's rating of the film Life, Animated

I liked the animated segments, but I also feel like the film was very exploitative, and while the family clearly has the best intentions for Owen and clearly loved him, they were all kinda assholes. Also, it's interesting that Disney helped him to express himself and learn, but why did it have to be Disney? I sincerely hope this doesn't win the Oscar.

11. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Life, Animated

A very touching documentary which highlights both the dangers and the beauty of Disney idealism. I felt it helped me understand my best friend's love of anime better, with their exaggerated facial expressions. Watching Bambi's death on the evening he'd moved away seemed like a bad choice! Though I think Owen found comfort in its predictability; and, in fairness, I read Chris Ware when I feel emotionally vulnerable.

12. Yasser Azmy's rating of the film Life, Animated

13. Polyglot's rating of the film Life, Animated

This guy has a better dating life than I do. :)