1. Steve G.'s rating of the film Life Partners

Oh, so that's the ending you're going with? OK! *gunshot*

2. sabrinahrhp's rating of the film Life Partners

i told ya, i could really related to every meester's character in movie. my kween<3

3. Shoham L's rating of the film Life Partners

Bad writing, bad acting. A nice idea though.

4. Kyra W's rating of the film Life Partners

A surprisingly realistic story about a lesbian, her straight BFF, and an elitist nerd boy, who according to the synopsis "comes between them," although that is not what happens. An adorable star-studded cast enriched with the reliability of modern ~first world problems~ such as having a mental breakdown in the drive-thru of an In-and-Out.

5. Dayinta Sekar Pinasthika's rating of the film Life Partners

Funny and enchanting film about friendship and growing up. Maybe it sounds really cliche, but this film offers you another perspective and dimension about straight - lesbian friendship which haven't been told by any films (as long as I know). It's a really enjoyable film and it's not boring at all after I watch it over and over for so many times. Great music and great performance by the lead actresses.

6. caitiello's rating of the film Life Partners

It felt like it thought it was funnier than it actually was. I was disappointed, I really wanted to love it but I should have guessed this plotline was always going to frustrate me.

7. Milly Hampton's rating of the film Life Partners

the hollywood version of frances ha

8. DSPRKY's rating of the film Life Partners

partners for 93 godawful minutes

9. flamingo jones's rating of the film Life Partners

10. claudiaaraujo's rating of the film Life Partners

First experience watching a movie with Let's Gaze. Funny at times and worth of 2 stars because of Leighton Meester. Some stuff totally reminded me of my relationship with my best friend. Meester had the best outfits.

11. Sarah Fonseca's rating of the film Life Partners

Three stars because it avoided the predictable "lesbian falls in love with her straight BFF" storyline, instead exploring the nuances of friendship between two women who are growing up and apart. Life Partners also managed to do this without sacrificing the queer character's identity or peripheral community.

12. cvalda's rating of the film Life Partners

This was cute and I really liked the two leads.

13. Polyglot's rating of the film Life Partners

My favorite Lesbian/Straight BFFs movie of 2014

14. courtneylesueur's rating of the film Life Partners

I wanted to like this more than I did.