1. Billy Murbach's rating of the film Light of My Eyes

Beautiful film, I really enjoyed the parallels between the Sci-Fi and reality and the commentary on humanity and the mundane encounters that are often forgotten but turn out to be extraordinary.

2. El Biffo's rating of the film Light of My Eyes

A sweet love picture. 3.7

3. amberjack's rating of the film Light of My Eyes

An ultra creepy combo of Taxi Driver, The Room and How I Met Your Mother. Stalking women will not make them fall in love with you.

4. Shawn Spitler's rating of the film Light of My Eyes

A delightful surprise. It draws you in and keeps you there with a strange calm.

5. David R Williams's rating of the film Light of My Eyes

Wow. Best love story I've seen since "The Year of Living Dangerously". In other words, a love story that is about so much more. Here told without the hackneyed plot "twists" and saccharine conventions that typically plague the genre. And in the end it left me with a feeling of hope....I can't remember any film ever leaving me feeling that.

6. truffraud's rating of the film Light of My Eyes

LOME seemed promising, but quickly grew dry. piccioni should've focused less on custody/saverio nonsense and explored antonio's sci-fi obsession and his roots more. the chauffeur job could've been a bigger part of the film; piccioni missed the chance to write all sorts of interesting clients and thus the chance to celebrate rome as a city. he also criminally underused toni bertorelli, who had some of the best lines!

7. Loz Loory's rating of the film Light of My Eyes

4.5 Loved the frozen foods store as symbol of her frozen mindset regarding relationships. The description of how to be a great chauffeur is a fine mantra of how to be in a caring relationship with someone. Loved the space alien bit as a commentary on the inescapable loneliness of human beings. And the daughter chasing after the cat--she's still full of hope that she can make contact with the world. Beautiful.

8. NicD's rating of the film Light of My Eyes

Slow pacing and unsympathetic characters made this a bit of a drag. I did enjoy the pulp sci-fi voiceovers.

9. davrandom's rating of the film Light of My Eyes

Delicate romance story framed in a realistic Italian context. Everything is soft, there is no loud violence, but the relations are true and strong. Silence tells the most in this picture. I enjoyed the film, it fits perfectly in the "classical" Italian cinematography (lots of influence from the neorealism).

10. Chris Gillespie's rating of the film Light of My Eyes

A surprisingly enjoyable variation to the "lonely man saves troubled woman in crisis" theme that is all too common.

11. Melyna Campos's rating of the film Light of My Eyes

A wonderful portrayal of the turmoil associated to a person's childhood when raised in a broken home. The protagonists focus on simplicity projected through passion-evoked selflessness depicted a very sweet story of true love. Often, family is defined by those we choose to make life worth living, not those that have genetic ties to us.

12. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Light of My Eyes

When he's really talking with her the first time he's not looking into her eyes. He's looking at her lips and you can see how much he wants to kiss her. "For here \ Am I sitting in a tin can \ Far above the world \ Planet Earth is blue \ And there's nothing I can do"

13. Slappy McGee's rating of the film Light of My Eyes

(4.5 stars) Delightfully sincere, yet a tiny bit offbeat. Such honest emotions portrayed by the actors, and a tender, but unique romance story. The director seems to have such a light touch here, it's very nice. Also the score is just subtly fantastic. Nice work all around.

14. Mirko Monti's rating of the film Light of My Eyes

The best movie of Giuseppe Piccioni, am excellent soundtrack

15. AM's rating of the film Light of My Eyes

I don't know how many times I have seen this film...and how many long I have listened to ludovico einaudi soundtrack...