1. Achromia's rating of the film Lights Out

Better than the fucking movie, seriously pisses me off that a concept so cool was completely wasted...

2. Justin Crowe's rating of the film Lights Out

a really creepy concept, i just think stretching it into a full length film was too much. worked way better as a short film

3. Franco Rhyme Wiseman's rating of the film Lights Out

4. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Lights Out

5. Fabio Di Felice's rating of the film Lights Out

Se c'è una cosa che non sopporto sono gli horror che si reggono solo su jumpscares. Questo è un jumpscare dopo l'altro con la profondità di una pozzanghera. Sì, ok che Teresa Palmer è bella (sicuramente) e brava (davvero?) ma Lights Out è davvero una palla astronomica. Mille volte meglio il corto d'ispirazione, che in due minuti riesce a dire di più di questo -fortunatamente breve- film.

6. teresa romã's rating of the film Lights Out

It lasted for two minutes and I was shivering the whole time.

7. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Lights Out

8. Ana Luísa's rating of the film Lights Out

If you can get past the fact that she sees the 'thing' and just... goes to sleep - instead of running like mad screaming or whatever - then it can really give you some chills.

9. bouvardila's rating of the film Lights Out

this makes me cant sleep without lights on for a couple days. Thank you.

10. f-nanda's rating of the film Lights Out

FUCK YOU, FUCK ME. I don't wanna sleep alone tonight. I'm hoping I'll forget this short by the time I go to sleep.

11. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Lights Out

Although I wish the girl was creepier, this short film builds SO MUCH tension in its 2:41 time. It's ambience horror with a fetish for the afraids. Gotta love Sandberg's mood on screen - it's pure shiver-loving.

12. HSBilly's rating of the film Lights Out

13. yasdnil's rating of the film Lights Out

Effectively creepy for being under 3 minutes. Also, shout out to whoever put the Mubi logo on a bedspread.