1. chicajomles's rating of the film Like Crazy

An ok Long Distance Relationship film.

2. nicolecahali's rating of the film Like Crazy

chorei litros de água no começo/meio mas o sentimento foi se transformando e amadurecendo acompanhando o filme (achei isso lindo kkk). bem sensível e nostálgico, dá aquele apertinho no coração de primeira paixão e primeiro romance.

3. Louis Robert's rating of the film Like Crazy

I really wanted to like the movie more than it was. I can’t point out why, but somehow it wasn’t as engaging as I thought it would be. I think you have to be in a long distance relationship to relate to the characters, otherwise I feel like it’s just not strong enough. I wanted emotions and I got some, but not like crazy!

4. Iryna Kovalchuk's rating of the film Like Crazy

the best melancholic film with no herborization, honest, simple, real

5. Lucia0550's rating of the film Like Crazy

So sad. The soundtrack is beautiful.

6. lonesome-boat's rating of the film Like Crazy

7. cinebaby's rating of the film Like Crazy

Achingly sweet and real and soft

8. Andreia Pestana's rating of the film Like Crazy

Dos meus filmes preferidos de sempre! Toca em cheio no meu coração.

9. JoanaSantos's rating of the film Like Crazy

"I thought I understood it, that I could grasp it, but I didn't, not really. Only the smudgeness of it; the pink-slippered, all-containered, semi-precious eagerness of it. I didn't realize it would sometimes be more than whole, that the wholeness was a rather luxurious idea."

10. arcondicionado's rating of the film Like Crazy

felicity jones reminds me of a girl i used to be friends with but then not anymore cause she was a bitch. also it all felt fake but it made me feel lonely.

11. nargs_au's rating of the film Like Crazy

A movie about how desperate people are to get married.

12. Noha's rating of the film Like Crazy

13. Setya Rahmah's rating of the film Like Crazy

14. Kate's rating of the film Like Crazy

15. DenoResandono's rating of the film Like Crazy

16. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film Like Crazy

17. letters never sent's rating of the film Like Crazy

18. carlajrzg's rating of the film Like Crazy

Pinta el amor a distancia de manera perfecta

19. Terra's rating of the film Like Crazy

I am a sucker for any and all romantic movies, no matter how bad or generic the plot is. If I could rate this zero stars I would. This film is a serious snooze fest. Why was this movie made??? I want to know the exact person(s) who read the script and actually decided it was worth producing. I am a total sap but their love made my stomach churn and not in a good way. Do not eat before watching this.

20. galuh indri's rating of the film Like Crazy

21. Minna's rating of the film Like Crazy

22. smndvdcl's rating of the film Like Crazy

This and '6 Years' both deal with the 'young-love-gone-awry' template. Melancholic, realistic and believable, but in a sense, creating its own middle-of-the-road indie movie formula. The main epiphany regarding romantic love is that it requires wisdom in order to survive the storms. In post-adolescent youth, love is often broken first time round in order for the heartbroken to fully grasp love's true nature.

23. crnstsc's rating of the film Like Crazy

24. galimgim's rating of the film Like Crazy

"Dead hearts are everywhere. Dead hearts are everywhere."

← Previous 1 3 4 5