1. Graham Ball's rating of the film Like Someone in Love

2. Shikha Sreenivas's rating of the film Like Someone in Love

How do I say, how much I learn to re-look at the world and people through Kiarostami's films. I always feel a little reborn into the world again.

3. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Like Someone in Love

Kiarostami is so good at creating these really intimate and profound – but also super theatrical – car scenes. I want to do that.

4. kartikarg's rating of the film Like Someone in Love

its about love, give love freedom, abbas I love you,

5. sahandmohajer's rating of the film Like Someone in Love

storytelling. simple. poetic.

6. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Like Someone in Love

I dont know how much i like this movie. I can tell every single scene in this movie. When Abbas came to Japan and makes this movie, he made with love. We can learn about who's life goes on. Remarkable

7. João Paulo Andrade's rating of the film Like Someone in Love

Novo exercício narrativo obscuro e exigente de Kiarostami, pós Copie Conforme. Não há lugar para espectadores preguiçosos aqui. Os aspectos técnicos são irrepreensíveis, e o final, abrupto e chocante.

8. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film Like Someone in Love

the voice mail from her grandma make me feel guilty. and when she rounded the station to see her grandmother from a distance, make me little bit cry. scene taxi driver i really love it, because the driver so natural and make me believe that they were on the highway, especially his eyes so great.

9. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Like Someone in Love

10. bryanvmh's rating of the film Like Someone in Love

"I'd rather not know what I got wrong, I am depressed enough as it is."

11. nessmj's rating of the film Like Someone in Love

4.5 would almost consider this a companion piece to Certified Copy; this film encapsulates loneliness and the various inner machinations that prevent us from understanding one another. shots that rarely frame two people, long swaths of verbal silence, if the communication isn't in near direct opposition then it lacks connection.

12. João Portalegre's rating of the film Like Someone in Love

I just have to say that this is thematically way too similar to a short film I've been working on and it kind of left me weirded out.

13. jack's rating of the film Like Someone in Love

Like MANOEL DE OLIVEIRAs, incredible ending shot!

14. Dada Kubin's rating of the film Like Someone in Love

Kiarostami is undeniably one of the cinema greats of our times. The first scene is enough to prove that. Just observe how he uses the space in it, how the actors move, what is shown when they speak and what is not. From the first minute onward I was nailed to my seat (sofa actually) and I remained captured right until the end. The story is simple but he weaves deep, touching and artistically ambitious cinema from it.

15. letters never sent's rating of the film Like Someone in Love

3.5 Sometimes I yearn for that mentor type, platonic relationship. I can see Takashi as someone who just wants companionship, someone to relate to in this increasingly disconnected world.

16. Sirma Kurtulmaz's rating of the film Like Someone in Love

17. anadyomene's rating of the film Like Someone in Love

Subtle and graceful. Noriaki reminds me of someone I knew. This is the second time I saw the soft-spoken Ryo Kase played as a violent guy after Sketches of Kaitan City (haven't seen Outrage yet).

18. Superfrog's rating of the film Like Someone in Love

Brilliant film, slightly deserved by a too clean for its own good image. An real Japanese experience with a great Iranian flavour, particularly the dialogue in car scenes. And a proof that one can make an exceedingly slow film yet make pass times extremely fast. Very clever scene arrangement and top quality sound design.

19. Fabiha's rating of the film Like Someone in Love

“It’s better to say that we are like someone in love rather than asserting that we are in love. Death or birth are definitive: love is nothing but an illusion.”

20. hyacinthtears's rating of the film Like Someone in Love

3.5, a bittersweet film to its bitter end, the ending definitely boosted the points for me, slow can be good, but at times i found this to be too slow

21. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Like Someone in Love

Abbas Kiarostami was one of the world’s greatest living filmmakers until July 4th, 2016. He made films that challenged our perception of reality and relationships, and this is no exception to that theme. Shifting focuses and meanings between reality and artifice, and breaking ground as an innovative, yet patient and relaxed auteur. His loss will be sorely missed by the film world, and the world of art in general.

22. jonijtr's rating of the film Like Someone in Love

So this film is officially his swan song... My first from him, and certainly will not be the last, sleep tight sir

23. In Prague's rating of the film Like Someone in Love

Not saying that they couldn't be a couple (bcuz of devilish society or whatever), but that disliking the same things and persons is a poor basis for attraction bcuz tastes aren't truth-bearing statements and it is difficult to find strict opposites to animus-triggering issues. If green isn't my color, do I like ochre or vermilion? I don't overanalyze, I've been there: we allied against common foes, but our Apollonian

24. Aardsy's rating of the film Like Someone in Love

Terrible ep of Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee.