1. lostlevel's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 2: At The Heart of Evil

I think I liked the first part, this one seems less enjoyable and is nearing offensive at points seemingly for no reason yet, though it probably serves a purpose later in the plot but leaves this episode a bit tainted.

2. antoine B's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 2: At The Heart of Evil

this is not working.. other movies on mubi are working, part 1 is working,but not this one 2 nights in a row, just loading forever and ever. codec pbs maybe? not working on my Imac or my chromebook

3. alhimself-'s rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 2: At The Heart of Evil

This madness continues. The kid at the heart of it is uncomfortably racist, but that's part of the deal here. We are getting a funny window into the darker side of small time France. The same great long establishing shots, and letting us watch people think. The detective still completely mad with his clown work, and still strangely compelling. The other clowns starting to show their red noses.

4. raggiodisole's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 2: At The Heart of Evil

starting to feel less contrived and more like the characters inhabit a real world. Happy days when Mubi finds treasures like this

5. j's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 2: At The Heart of Evil

Found this episode funnier as I get to know the characters. Can't wait for the next one...

6. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 2: At The Heart of Evil

A very strong sequel. It's a convincing strategy to tell the story primarily from the perspective of the children.

7. DrFirestone's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 2: At The Heart of Evil

The story picked up a bit, the silliness has toned down too. I decided to persevere and watch the whole series to see how it ends... I noticed this series gets often compared to Twin Peaks probably because characters there were weird too, but not all of them and they were mysterious and intriguing, here they are all just twitchy, making strange grimaces and feel fake somehow...

8. Alex Hall's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 2: At The Heart of Evil

Still don't know what to make of this. There may be something lost in translation, I don't know... but I'm sure it's supposed to be funnier than it appears to me. A full cast of odd characters worked in Twin Peaks, but they seem to be lacking something in this. I guess I'll continue to watch to follow the plot, and hopefully it grows on me. Maybe it's the lack of music?

9. PFL's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 2: At The Heart of Evil

As inventive and inspired as Part 1.

10. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 2: At The Heart of Evil

11. Renz nd MZV's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 2: At The Heart of Evil

Enjoyin watchin this little series, Li'L Quinquin is a frigging legend!!! Although an asshole at the same time. Great characters though, worth a watch :)

12. Paul Relf's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 2: At The Heart of Evil

Nowhere near as good as the first episode. Still interested to see the rest though!

13. Superfrog's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 2: At The Heart of Evil

lacking the novelty of the firs episode ;)

14. Jake Evans's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 2: At The Heart of Evil

I have seen this 4 part series all the way through now and i think its great. It really hangs on the performance of a few key characters though. Li'l QuinQuin is great and Captain Van der Weyden is first class! Probably not for everyone, but worth a watch.

15. The Heff's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 2: At The Heart of Evil

Not as engaging as part 1 but still enjoyable as the story develops.

16. Sara Lejon's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 2: At The Heart of Evil

If remaining episodes will be as good as these two have been, this might become my all time favorite mini series.

17. le Gars's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 2: At The Heart of Evil