1. Draughtsman Without Contract's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 4: Allah akbar!

Mordant, absurd, irritating, droll, unsettling, sinister, bathetic.

2. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 4: Allah akbar!

that ending was somehow cruelty. How can anyone leave someone like this? I don't know anything

3. JOHN ATHERTON's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 4: Allah akbar!

Enjiyed this series, the charm is in the quirky (but more real for that?) characters. Was expecting a resolution but sometimes it doesn't happen. Recommended.

4. Rita Barbosa's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 4: Allah akbar!

5. lostlevel's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 4: Allah akbar!

While I don't think this is the worst episode it was probably the most disappointing, I don't mind ambiguity (the somewhat menacing ending and the fog being some of the reasons I didn't rate this lower). I would probably enjoyed it more if I at least knew what the cruelty was in aid of.

6. j's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 4: Allah akbar!

7. Leigh Collins's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 4: Allah akbar!

Quirky, interesting characters, but slow, meandering and ultimately a let down.

8. Trois's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 4: Allah akbar!

The end of the series, but the summer holidays continue for Quinquin and his companions. A fabulous pastiche of crime TV and a beautiful evocation of youth, this series is both laugh out loud comedy and a serious exploration of the nature of evil.

9. P Teddy Sawyer's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 4: Allah akbar!

A simple seaside town; a beautiful stark reality with a surface appearance made up of residues of history. An abscence of sophistication makes visible the hollowness of post-modern life and the puzzle presents itself as the search for an inner life to this reality. The only clues being the traces of intimacy.

10. raggiodisole's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 4: Allah akbar!

not let down at the last moment. if anything, we're treated to so much more here, not least the the line about Van Der Weyden: 'know what they call him? The Fog'. brilliant

11. Gulsin Oz's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 4: Allah akbar!

so sad... says so much. says and leaves you to think. between all going on in terms of the migrant crisis and the racism.

12. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 4: Allah akbar!

ermmmmm... considering Reygadas is so in these days, no wonder this cryptically bad thing of a series is also highly regarded. Where does omission of content really justify a bad movie?

13. Borderline Collie's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 4: Allah akbar!

Splendid. Loved the conceit. Loved the use of 2nd person narration to implicate the audience (wider society etc.) in the crimes. Cinematography is ace (girl, railings, pigs scene my lord) and the non-actors mixed in with methods worked a treat. Quite Roy Anderson in terms of comedic set pieces but looser overall. Don't know if there were intentional flash frames or if my MUBI feed was just glitchy? Prob just glitchy.

14. MKW's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 4: Allah akbar!

I think the whole series is 'a jewel'. The way in which, gradually, many of the world's pains & struggles are weaved into the story keeps you engaged - war, race, religion, disability, crime. I really grew to love each character & the beautiful yet sinister setting. As frustrating as it was, I enjoyed the ending as there are always questions that will remain unanswered - like why was that guy wearing a balaclava?!

15. Enrico Cioni's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 4: Allah akbar!

So what if the conclusion to the murder mystery is unsatisfying? It was all an excuse to hang out with these strange characters anyway (especially the detective and Carpentier). A compellingly weird (if often grim) ethnography of life in small-town France.

16. PFL's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 4: Allah akbar!

Using Bach is a device that has been employed by many filmmakers to elevate the quality of their picture. Initially Dumont plays brilliantly with this: juxtaposing the music with the sound of grunting pigs. The second time Bach is heard however it serves to mask what I found a slightly frustrating ending to this wonderful series. Still, there is genius even in this last scene and inspired moments throughout.

17. Gulli Jean's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 4: Allah akbar!

J'ai adoré ce film et n'attends qu'une chose qu'il soit de nouveau visible pour en parler à mes amis

18. Sarah Pietsch's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 4: Allah akbar!

I really enjoyed this. Who knew Northern France could be so weird? The eyes! The cows! The kids! The driving! Lots of great moments, very funny at times, lots of dark strangeness but light touches too. Great acting too, inclusive of people with disabilities and non-professionals.

19. s.lowe@vodafoneemail.co.uk's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 4: Allah akbar!

Quirky, puzzling, beautifully shot pieces, little gems littered throughout this fine fim.

20. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 4: Allah akbar!

21. 'king Harold's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 4: Allah akbar!

The scene with the horse is worth 5 stars on its own. I've loved every minute of this series, incredible mix of humour and haunting dread.

22. DrFirestone's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 4: Allah akbar!

I honestly don't ask for the ending served on a plate, but I feel like there are certain types of film that require some kind of closure in order to be rewarding, and definitely this is the case in my opinion. Unfortunately when the credits rolled I felt like it was for the most part a showcase of weird people making strange grimaces. It had some good moments (part 3), overall however rather disappointing.

23. Jake Evans's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 4: Allah akbar!

I have seen this 4 part series all the way through now and i think its great. It really hangs on the performance of a few key characters though. Li'l QuinQuin is great and Captain Van der Weyden is first class! Probably not for everyone, but worth a watch. Episodes 1 and 4 are the best.

24. Sara Lejon's rating of the film Li'l Quinquin - Part 4: Allah akbar!

I've been loving this series from the start, but the last episode leaves me somewhat frustrated. Maybe the ending will grow on me. Overall, a strong 4.