1. Bryan Farfán's rating of the film Lila Says

A lo mejor la temática la ví en algún otro momento, pero no cualquiera puede hacer algo tan bueno con el mismo barro. La fluidez y belleza de la prosa francesa es única! Tan sutil como filosa. Vale la pena volver a repetirla.

2. Funda Can Çuvalcı's rating of the film Lila Says

A realistic coming of age story set in one of the poor and ethnic neighbourhoods of France. The director told subtly the romantic and sensual love between Lila and Chimo surrounded by a violent environment. It feels hopeful to see characters like Chimo who could remain loving, tender and naive in such an environment.

3. rdesnos's rating of the film Lila Says

zavallı yüreğim! sen kaçırdın mutluluğunu, kasvetli günler gelmekte,-ve de- geçmekte… rilke

4. José Marín's rating of the film Lila Says

I admire it as a film that portrays a sexually liberated young woman, and the oppressive position a patriarchal society acquires against her. However, the acting and the scripting is very poor, and the use of music is excessive and terribly unnecessary. All in all, it feels like a good idea with sadly bad execution.

5. hemachandra's rating of the film Lila Says

best part of the film: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxEnv2zi01g

6. salcazul@gmail.com's rating of the film Lila Says

Talk about a Manic Pixie Dream Girl.

7. Namsai's rating of the film Lila Says

this is totally unexpected. peut-être je suis si touché parce que moi aussi je suis sur le point de partir.

8. ionu's rating of the film Lila Says

9. lou.'s rating of the film Lila Says

C'est franchement beau, presque sublime à traits. La figure de Lila c'est intimament angelique, et seul une âme innocente, celle de Chimo, peut s'approcher à elle. En sa pureté, elle nous montre la délice de l'immagination, de la fantaisie et surtout des fantasmes (étymologiquement) érotiques: les mots faisant l'amour.

10. Bart van Maarseveen's rating of the film Lila Says

Full of love, drama and dreams. This film completely blew me away. It just grabs you and pulls you into their world. Loved it.

11. Xénia's rating of the film Lila Says

12. Thomas's rating of the film Lila Says

A good feel for the intensity and frenetic energy of the city. Lila's shocking overtures do become tiresome but the performances are delicately and effectively played.

13. dagos@me.com's rating of the film Lila Says

It's an outburst of confusion about sexuality we all experience in our youth. It's about entangled mess of our emotions when we face the deepest and most violent forces a human being can experience. This film is a delicious blend of symbolism and gritty reality that grips you and doesn't let go until the end. A bold cinematography doesn't always work for me but it gives this film a peculiar look I won't forget.

14. Ashley Spendlove's rating of the film Lila Says

There are some really good things here, not least a wonderful energy in the first half, a good soundtrack and lovely performances from Khouas and Giocante. However, I felt the film became hampered by its own source material. The final act is not only predictable but I question some of Doueiri's choices regarding the management of Lila's perspective (basically the lack of it) in the closing scenes.

15. m.jempson@btinternet.com's rating of the film Lila Says

A sweet,sad, little film about young love, and innocence and the fantasy life that the daily grind of poverty and hopelessness brings on. Life from underneath with all its cruelty and ignorance and escapism. A real feel for the back streets of Marseilles and those forced to survive there. good ensemble cast.

16. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film Lila Says

At times sweet and sexy, at other times dark and dangerous, Lila Says is an effective drama that looks at love, sex, and life in some of the poorer areas of France. The two young leads both do excellent work, and are helped by a solid supporting cast, even if the writing and direction seems quite unspectacular.

17. Federico D'Accinni's rating of the film Lila Says

Discovered this little gem of a film today on MUBI, and the visionary talent of Lebanese director Ziad Doueiri. It's a story on how hard and emotionally challenging falling in love at a young age can be, touching upon so many themes in such a short time frame. Some of the early sequences - especially the one on the motorbike - are so powerful cinematically thanks to the editing done with images and music. 4/5!

18. Maria's rating of the film Lila Says

well shot and directed from what ive seen but i havent even finished it yet tbh bc the characters annoy the shit out of me

19. Superfrog's rating of the film Lila Says

The rating does not reflect my enjoyment. I did not enjoy this film, because of how it interacts with me. Because of its choice of being trashy, because of the obviousness of the situation meant to make you feel more clever than those involved. On the other hand it is well made technically, achieves what it aims. The script is somewhat predictible.

20. Jeremy's rating of the film Lila Says

Interesting coming of age tale with two engaging leads but ultimately not enough of a story for them to shine more brightly. Beautiful cinematography, nice direction. All in all a bit of a missed opportunity; I really had higher hopes for this.

21. SiIencio's rating of the film Lila Says

Implausable story that heavily relies on the use of morbid and shocking elements to stay afloat on a sea of indifference. It is a wobbly film patched up with shaky attempts at staying relevant by exaggerating, sensationalizing, pumping high dosis of teen sex fantasies into a story swinging from everyday conventional realism to preposterous delusion, ultimately failing to convince.

22. Nabil Hamzaki's rating of the film Lila Says

"I'm like a Ferrari in a junkyard."

23. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Lila Says

This film, with a wonderful score and cinematography, talks about how dark and hard is loving, about how contradictory is the act of love.

24. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film Lila Says

Loved it would be an understatement. This film touched a deep chord in me that pulsated through my lost teen years and left me wondering if such happiness can ever be derived from real life.