1. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

2. raquel_ag's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

Enredo: ★★★★★ Animação: ★★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★★

3. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

Great alien designs and outer space mileau form the basis for the film. It gives problematic children a face in animated movies and none of those heroic characters that are typical Disney which make the movie an interesting challenge to watch for once. Superb soundtrack consisting mostly of Elvis Presley songs. Great to have the location on Hawaii too. Only an action-based finale with an easy outcome disappoints.

4. Vince Wynne's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

A movie for every kid who didn't get to sit at the "cool table" in the cafeteria.

5. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

I liked the TV series for it more.

6. Didier Pigeon-Perreault's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

"Oui, mais je suis aussi mignon et moelleux!"

7. Lauren Burrell's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

8. JMKE's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

the best physical humour i've seen in a movie since forever!! stitch holding old ladies hand... stitch in a melon on top of another old lady... stitch with a bra on his head... aliens fighting over the wig...

9. ionosonde's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

during the moments when it's not trying to pull a gag on way too long, it's a wonderful movie. relates back to my own childhood in a lot of ways that make it tough for me to watch. but uh, what's with all the elvis stuff? seems shoehorned in.

10. lisbry's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

11. hamsa's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

12. Ylly's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

"ohana means family"

13. Riccardo's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

"Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind, or forgotten."

14. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

Disney hasn't committed to an art direction this great since.

15. Aaron Dillenbeck's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

Fun movie for a nice laugh. Little substance but was to be expected. Enjoyed it non the less.

16. Christian Reguitti's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

Possibly my favorite disney movies!

17. Daniel Metcalf's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

* Not a recent watch, updating account with films I've previously seen.

18. LNLee's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

I lied. This and Lion King are tied for my favorite Disney movie of all time.

19. ñiñiñi's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

"llegué tarde por ir a la tienda por mermelada, porque solo había ese, ¡ese tonto atún!", Mejor película de todos los tiempos

20. Sinziana Medvetchi's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

Greaaaat soundtrack. Elvis Presley was a model citizen.

21. Sunshine316's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

One of my favorite movies. I have a deeper connection to this animated movies, actually.

22. emichan's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

i'm getting sad if i remembered my childhood. i'm getting old

23. Yellow Cotton Hat's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

Unbelievably intense upon rewatching it... I could not love this movie more.

24. Ruthvcp's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

I got to know Hawaii firstly from this cartoon movie. I just touched by the family and best friend things. A good thing to be watched by the children (...or scary? Because of the "Stitch" monster mode?). Cute.