1. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

I liked the TV series for it more.

2. Didier Pigeon-Perreault's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

"Oui, mais je suis aussi mignon et moelleux!"

3. Lauren Burrell's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

4. JMKE's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

the best physical humour i've seen in a movie since forever!! stitch holding old ladies hand... stitch in a melon on top of another old lady... stitch with a bra on his head... aliens fighting over the wig...

5. ionosonde's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

during the moments when it's not trying to pull a gag on way too long, it's a wonderful movie. relates back to my own childhood in a lot of ways that make it tough for me to watch. but uh, what's with all the elvis stuff? seems shoehorned in.

6. lisbry's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

7. hamsa's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

8. Ylly's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

"ohana means family"

9. Riccardo's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

"Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind, or forgotten."

10. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

Disney hasn't committed to an art direction this great since.

11. Aaron Dillenbeck's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

Fun movie for a nice laugh. Little substance but was to be expected. Enjoyed it non the less.

12. Christian Reguitti's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

Possibly my favorite disney movies!

13. Daniel Metcalf's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

* Not a recent watch, updating account with films I've previously seen.

14. LNLee's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

I lied. This and Lion King are tied for my favorite Disney movie of all time.

15. ñiñiñi's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

"llegué tarde por ir a la tienda por mermelada, porque solo había ese, ¡ese tonto atún!", Mejor película de todos los tiempos

16. Sinziana Medvetchi's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

Greaaaat soundtrack. Elvis Presley was a model citizen.

17. Sunshine316's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

One of my favorite movies. I have a deeper connection to this animated movies, actually.

18. emichan's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

i'm getting sad if i remembered my childhood. i'm getting old

19. Yellow Cotton Hat's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

Unbelievably intense upon rewatching it... I could not love this movie more.

20. Ruthvcp's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

I got to know Hawaii firstly from this cartoon movie. I just touched by the family and best friend things. A good thing to be watched by the children (...or scary? Because of the "Stitch" monster mode?). Cute.

21. Algitya's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

Disney's Blunder : fired Chris and Dean

22. Eingya's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

This movie is great! Especially the human family characterization is just amazing, maybe sometimes it loses too much time with the slapstick humor, but it's never annoying and it made smile at time. A funny, cute and sometimes even smart (I mean, the running jokes about mosquitoes are genius) Movie. At times it somewhat reminded me just a little of Miyazaki's stuff (but with Russians alien).

23. WhatsUpWill's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

Italian Neorealism meets Studio Era Creature Feature. My latest revisit, a first in 8 years, I have found that the film is actually pretty dark and incredibly sad, while also meshing strong comedic writing in the mix. Possibly the strongest work from Disney of the aughts, including even Pixar.

24. RedShadow_88's rating of the film Lilo & Stitch

Very, very sad movie indeed. Really touching but also very funny. Loved it.