1. eberhard's rating of the film Lily Sometimes

She's a genius, isn't she?

2. jananonloso's rating of the film Lily Sometimes

Really liked the strangeness of Sagniers character. Made you think about how people that are different than the norm can live in the mainstream world and how they can be happy in it. But will Krüger's character really be happier with her life change than before? Her character remains a little obscure. But maybe that's also good. And what the hell is the deal with the dead animals???

3. Leilakeita's rating of the film Lily Sometimes

der Kontrast zwischen den zwei Schwestern, die jedoch eins verbindet - gemeinsames Blut. Die Ältere lernt das leichte Leben durch die Jüngere Schwester kennen und ein wenig lieben Der Film könnte ein schnelleres Erzähl-tempo vertragen. Trotzdem ein recht schöner Film

4. Jakob von Gunten's rating of the film Lily Sometimes

Beautiful in the end. Deviance as the better Normailty. Wondering, why Diane Krueger cant act. Even if she tries hard.

5. spiderliliez's rating of the film Lily Sometimes

Set to give you a little perpective about life. "Lily Sometimes" reminds you of the important things that we take for granted, that we're not grateful enough for —our simple, yet normal lives, our sanity. Ludivine Sagnier portrays her character with such believability it's almost disturbing (in a good way). Diane Kruger's performance is up there, and she is entertainingly good as ever in this unconventional drama.

6. riraru's rating of the film Lily Sometimes

Echt anstrengend und lebenshungrig ist die kleine Schwester und die große will das aushalten und mitfühlen; da bleibt einiges auf der Strecke - auch ein strafferes Erzähltempo und eine tiefergehende Charakterzeichnung. Gerade noch vier Sterne.

7. lastpictureshow's rating of the film Lily Sometimes

A slow movie loaded with cliché and kitch. Disappointing.

8. kili's rating of the film Lily Sometimes

9. Lukas's rating of the film Lily Sometimes

10. Riesca Amallia's rating of the film Lily Sometimes

11. Ally the Manic Listmaker's rating of the film Lily Sometimes

I really thought it was worth it to see this quiet little movie featuring bigger than life stars Diane Kruger and Ludivine Sagnier. In addition to multiple scenes with Ludivine Sagnier nude, there is also a pet turkey that everyone should find enjoyable.