1. lurabaltris's rating of the film Lilya 4-ever

Russia is at the top of the list of shame about women trafficking. Moodysson tells us the story of only one of the women who went victim to this trade. In this film, we see how people with dreams are being deceived. We are ashamed of our humanity.

2. Jessie's rating of the film Lilya 4-ever

Completely devastating to watch which is why you must watch it.

3. jxn's rating of the film Lilya 4-ever

4. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Lilya 4-ever

Rewatched and re-loved. There are no words. I'm in tears.

5. choupinet's rating of the film Lilya 4-ever

Devastating. Not for the faint-hearted.

6. Corriel's rating of the film Lilya 4-ever

Good and touching film on a delicate subject.

7. Silvoieski's rating of the film Lilya 4-ever

The atmosphere of the beginning of the Soviet Union's collapse is perfect to tell this story of social injustice. Once more Moodyson exposes a drama based on social realism performed by great teenager actors. Behind all this we are able to conclude that life not only sucks in Soviet Union but also in other "civilized" places.

8. amysimpson's rating of the film Lilya 4-ever

really moving and a very different moodysson but a brilliant one nonetheless.

9. ceknklsn's rating of the film Lilya 4-ever

10. ughchenausea's rating of the film Lilya 4-ever

un film è bello quando una volta finito ti lascia un certo senso di vuoto e smarrimento. io ora sono persa in un oblio di lacrime sos chiamate un'ambulanza ho alzato gli occhi dallo schermo e il mondo fuori sembra meno reale di quello di lilya

11. Utlaningaar's rating of the film Lilya 4-ever

12. ihor's rating of the film Lilya 4-ever

Misery purely for the sake of misery. Post-Soviet Russia was very much a hopeless society plagued by malaise and economic depression. At his best Moodysson reflects on this societal state and depicts unabashed realism of the misery. The misery though is too often all encompassing and contrived as he seems to believe that nothing good can happen. As a result the hyper realism at times just descends into simple drama.

13. Polish Slug's rating of the film Lilya 4-ever

14. smndvdcl's rating of the film Lilya 4-ever

15. Dafnias's rating of the film Lilya 4-ever

i'm not the same person i was before watching this film

16. k t's rating of the film Lilya 4-ever

Heartbreaking & horrifying. Human trafficking is the most horrible thing ever.

17. Leroy Martin's rating of the film Lilya 4-ever

I think it might be one of the best movies I've ever seen, even though it was probably the toughest viewing experience I've ever had

18. julia.s's rating of the film Lilya 4-ever

19. bouvardila's rating of the film Lilya 4-ever

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as you, Lilya.

20. kris's rating of the film Lilya 4-ever

a hard film to forget, due to the suffering Lilya has to go through. Powerful but at times bleak and depressing.

21. uenus's rating of the film Lilya 4-ever

22. Amy's rating of the film Lilya 4-ever

If it behaves like a pimp, gives you the feels of a pimp, he's probably a pimp.

23. hazal ilbay's rating of the film Lilya 4-ever

J'ai trop pleuré sur ça, heartbreaking.

24. Arf's rating of the film Lilya 4-ever

C'ho pensato su tutto il giorno dopo averlo visto

← Previous 1 3 4 5