1. Axel's rating of the film Lincoln

Boring. And I normally love boring.

2. Trevor L. Charles's rating of the film Lincoln

I saw this in the theater and everyone slept through it.

3. lou.'s rating of the film Lincoln

Overall a bit boring: I might have fallen asleep from time to time. This is history, and my attention sometimes struggles with it. I think all characters did enough talking in dark claustrophobic rooms. Sure thing Daniel Day-Lewis is impeccable in this demanding, powerful role.

4. Walker's rating of the film Lincoln

Even a set of terrific performances cannot raise this film above perfunctory decency.

5. JCPJD's rating of the film Lincoln

I don't know if Lincoln's motivations for the 13th amendment were as altruistic as this film presents. As in, I don't actually know. But - SO WHAT. As a film, there is a certain inevitability that we're gearing towards the Spielberg ending and there are some shots of Day-Lewis/Lincoln that could have been shot by Leni Riefenstahl, but it's a pretty smart film. It doesn't really speak down and Sally Fields is welcome.

6. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Lincoln

Exellent, except for Joseph Gordon Levitt.

7. João Goulão's rating of the film Lincoln

boa história, perde por ser muito grande e enrolar muito a historia

8. Uğur Atalay's rating of the film Lincoln

9. zohen lux's rating of the film Lincoln

THIS WAS UNBELIEVABLY BORING IT'S BEEN 3 YEARS AND I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BORING IT WAS........

10. Edna Sweetlove's rating of the film Lincoln

What a load of boring, dreary, long-winded, wordy, dragged-out tripe. The wonder is that Day-Lewis managed to stay awake long enough to ham his way through the film. And it's accompanied by one of John Williams' most plagiaristic and sloppy scores ever. The only redeeming features were the photography and the hilarious stove-pipe hats - the only interesting bit would have been watching Lincoln getting (cont...)

11. auloel's rating of the film Lincoln

12. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Lincoln

A stacked cast of good talkers talk at each other for the duration.

13. Kamran's rating of the film Lincoln

Pedantic and verbose, theatrical non cinematic, stiff and staged, with a few strong but far spread monologues. 63/100 - Decent. (2.5)

14. James Mackin's rating of the film Lincoln

The only Spielberg film I've seen that I didn't dislike. Pretty much entirely because of Daniel Day-Lewis, and the fact that this wasn't a whole life biopic.

15. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Lincoln

The best moments here are usually the small and quiet-- arriving home from the Capitol, undressing, discussing the day's events with your wife...

16. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Lincoln

17. opandadodavid's rating of the film Lincoln

18. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Lincoln

19. Yoyis Lopez Bravo's rating of the film Lincoln

La única razón por la que le puse 4 estrellas fue por la duracion porque yo creo que para contar la historia de la vida de Lincoln, de la guerra y de la abolición de la esclavitud, no era necesario alargarla y hacer una película de casi 3 horas.En cuento a lo cromático me encanta mucho el uso de colores y contrastes y en lo técnico la fotografía es fabulosa,con iluminación,efectos,sonido y excelente guion

20. Hyperion_333's rating of the film Lincoln

21. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Lincoln

2012, dir. STEVEN SPIELBERG - 7,5/10 (USA)

22. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Lincoln

Exactly how I remember my civil war History class: long and boring.

23. Daniel Metcalf's rating of the film Lincoln

* Not a recent watch, updating account with films I've previously seen.

24. Sancar Seckiner's rating of the film Lincoln