1. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Linda Linda Linda

have their own sense of personal with each of the bands that made this impromptu. It's nice that seeing them find their way out and that does not mean much

2. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film Linda Linda Linda

film asia suka, band-band-an suka, rock jepang suka, cemewew cemewew asia suka. anjir paket lengkap vrok. sederhana, bikin merinding, lagunya enak, begetar hati abang neng

3. bryanvmh's rating of the film Linda Linda Linda

Helps to have a great title track

4. ionosonde's rating of the film Linda Linda Linda

soft and open and watches like you're just watching life, not so much a movie. nothing is in your face. you're just cheering them on. also, what's the last song that son sings at karaoke? i need to know!

5. thelastronaut's rating of the film Linda Linda Linda

From the very opening shot and on, this movie captures some dream of Japan that I never want to wake from. So much fun!

6. Odile~'s rating of the film Linda Linda Linda

Linda Linda Linda is an adorable slice of life.

7. Brotherdeacon's rating of the film Linda Linda Linda

A fabulist reverie for adolescents on an opiate drip.

8. Dooooooor's rating of the film Linda Linda Linda

9. http://letterboxd.com/James_'s rating of the film Linda Linda Linda

sprawled out, lazy ol' masterpiece about sincerely really trying your best while you're still young enough. Yamashita eschews ironic distancing and strained intimacy, instead filming these youth with attentiveness and concern for their struggles, love and respect for their individual personhood, an almost unthinkable strategy for a teen movie.

10. Ratta Bill Abaggi's rating of the film Linda Linda Linda

11. aiymanmourad's rating of the film Linda Linda Linda

12. Mohamad Sobhy's rating of the film Linda Linda Linda

13. Chichago_'s rating of the film Linda Linda Linda

I love how simple the story is, yet, it is very entertaining and enjoyable. The song, "Linda Linda", really brings back so many memories.

14. pascal's rating of the film Linda Linda Linda

i think about this movie so much

15. Stefan Y's rating of the film Linda Linda Linda

Pay attention, this is best teen movie of all time

16. Umberto C.'s rating of the film Linda Linda Linda

The ultimate escapist movie. Watch it while you're still young.

17. julianross12's rating of the film Linda Linda Linda

my review: http://www.directorsnotes.com/2011/02/21/back-to-the-future-japanese-cinema-since-the-mid-90s/

18. glitchedplant's rating of the film Linda Linda Linda

excellent film. it's beauty is in its simplicity. also, the 80s japanese rock band 'the blue hearts' are pretty darn neat!

19. Karthik's rating of the film Linda Linda Linda

Novelistic density of characterization, delicacy of gesture, delicacy of staging, gorgeous camera movement...I sound terribly ponderous: this is the best teen movie I have seen.

20. Nafisbelmont's rating of the film Linda Linda Linda

simple yet very beautiful. if you're a fan of the blue hearts and japanese film then in all seriousness you NEED to watch this film. this is how a seishun-themed film should be. it makes you feel young again just by watching it and next thing you know you will be reminiscing high school years. and oh have i mentioned how badass the girls were? sit back, relax and enjoy the film because THIS is the ultimate getaway

21. film_lies101's rating of the film Linda Linda Linda

Japanese school girls playing pop punk covers, seriously what is there not to love. Also, I'm a sucker for offbeat female bonding flicks

22. BENJAMINTO's rating of the film Linda Linda Linda

The cinematic equivalent of being a teenager and listening to The Raincoats' debut album for the first time. This is a movie about music and youth unmuddied by cynicism or nostalgia, uplifting and inspiring in its simplicity. Let's everybody play music we care about with our friends, now.

23. WhatsUpWill's rating of the film Linda Linda Linda

Bae Doo Na has the comedic and dramatic timing that reminds me of a young Giueiletta Masina. A marvelous film that reminded me strongly of old John Hughes movies along with the somewhat recent "Once". I hope the cult following grows larger for this wonderful little film.

24. Nathan.'s rating of the film Linda Linda Linda

Loved this. Think I found my new favourite genre of movie.